Ummm...Uhh..BG...Are You Dissappointed?

AuburnChopper1

for the record, bg is right here. he hasn't been arrogant in this thread (or many previous ones that i've seen and i post here a LOT), and ignoring a message board post is not arrogance, it's a time/sanity saver. half of what gets posted isn't worth reading or responding; why should he have to answer all the crap that gets thrown at him? answer: he shouldn't. keep ignoring the useless junk bg.

I don't mind having a shot thrown at me from time to time. I didn't post for the longest time on this board and just read, because I knew if I started posting, I'd go after people like BG, and while some would understand it, some wouldn't. I don't take anything on this board personal.

I'll also just point out something that you said, that I find to be very true... The fact that he shouldn't HAVE to answer to all the "crap thrown at him". He "could" just ignore the useless junk.... However, for some freak, outside this world reason, he finds reason, and the time to take 30%, if no more of his posts, and argue with Auburn people about things they just aren't going to change. IF he responds, re-hashes, or throws an opinion as fact out there, then I see nothing wrong with saying something. That's the nice thing about this "rivals" thread...it's seperate from the sunshiney version. Nobody HAS to read it.

This is all in fun, and I don't think anyone's DAY hinges on what's being said in this forum, but arguments, debates, banter, name-calling, are all, better for worse, part of this forum.

This is all in fun, and I don't think anyone's DAY hinges on what's being said in this forum, but arguments, debates, banter, name-calling, are all, better for worse, part of this forum.

Yeah, I've even had a beer with some of you guys :)

Guest Tigrinum Major

Nope.

And stats show, you'll spend 8 months of your life reading pointless banter between Auburn and Bama fans.

Stats are useless. You can prove pretty much anything with stats.

For the record, Chopper has my full support here. Keep up the good work Chop. I thoroughly enjoy

your posts. :cheer::cheer:

Hey PT!!!!!!! Where ya been buddy? I've been missing our back and forths lately :)

Archived