Dan Lebatard

AUChizad

I don't have a link, but I was listening to JOX on my lunch break and if we thought the Baumhauwer thing chapped the bammer's hide, Dan Lebatard has completely enraged them to the point of bloodlust.

Apparently he said the same thing we say on this board every day on some regional ESPN radio network. It was along the lines of him handling the move from Miami terribly and that he's the biggest jerk he's ever encountered in all of his years of journalism. He then went on to say that he is certain Saban will "lie cheat and steal to get recruits".

Resident bammers: thoughts?

You're so cute when you're angry.

I don't have a link, butI was listening to JOX on my lunchbreak and if we thought the Baumhauwer thing chapped the bammer's hide, Dan Lebatard has completely enraged them to the point of bloodlust.

Apparently he said the same thing we say on this board every day on some regional ESPN radio network. It was along the lines of him handling the ove from Miami terribly and that he's the biggest jerk he's ever encountered in all of his years of journalism. He then went on to say that he is certain Saban will "lie cheat and steal to get recruits".

AU fans are the only ones saying that or I'll eat my hat.... B)

I don't have a link, butI was listening to JOX on my lunchbreak and if we thought the Baumhauwer thing chapped the bammer's hide, Dan Lebatard has completely enraged them to the point of bloodlust.

Apparently he said the same thing we say on this board every day on some regional ESPN radio network. It was along the lines of him handling the ove from Miami terribly and that he's the biggest jerk he's ever encountered in all of his years of journalism. He then went on to say that he is certain Saban will "lie cheat and steal to get recruits".

AU fans are the only ones saying that or I'll eat my hat.... B)

"Typical" B)

What they don't get is that the ONLY ones that weren't ripping CN$ were the Mullets themselves. "We gots ourselves a real coach". Not just Miami, not just Auburn pointing and laughing...the whole country.

That's fine. Let him say what he wants. It doesn't anger me.

Dan LeBastard, or whatever his name is, will never win or lose a game for the University of Alabama. So, why should I care about his opinion?

Dan LeBastard, or whatever his name is, will never win or lose a game for the University of Alabama. So, why should I care about his opinion?

Because he spreads lies like mayonaise about THE COACH. He must be punished. The good Mr. Finebaum will take care of this, he will save THE COACH'S good name and cast LeBastard aside.

Because he spreads lies like mayonaise about THE COACH. He must be punished. The good Mr. Finebaum will take care of this, he will save THE COACH'S good name and cast LeBastard aside.

Did I say I want him "punished?"

I have no ill will whatsoever toward the guy. In fact, I encourage it.

The haters of Nick Saban are the very ones who have made him a rock star. The 92,000 had very little to do with it.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Rock star in a Michael Jackson/ Britney Spears kinda way (i.e. trainwreck the whole world is laughing at).

Dangle a baby out a balcony window or go out in public sans pants just once and you're unfairly labeled forever.

Those two are musical geniuses!

Nick sabear SPEARS/Jackson?

I like it!

Actually, he is more like the starland vocal band....A one hit wonder!

Showing my ignorance: Who is Dan Lebatard and does he have any UAT connections? (I certainly don't remember his named associated with them.)

I ask because I think much of the outrage over Baumhower was that he's part of the family, one of the old Tide faithful and a former player, so they feel particularly outraged by his "treason" in not taking his turn honking Saban's bobo...

Miami journalist.

One of the nation‘s pre-eminent sports journalists, Dan LeBatard now adds the local microphone to his powerful arsenal of tools as an afternoon host on 790 THE TICKET. Dan built his reputation in South Florida as an incisive writer and controversial columnist for The Miami Herald. You can also see Dan on ESPN‘s ‘The Sports Reporters,‘ and ‘Pardon the Interruption.‘ In addition, Dan is a regular contributor to ESPN The Magazine, with cover stories featuring a wide variety of top sports figures. Joining Dan is Jon Weiner, 790 THE TICKET’S General Manager, who may be better known in these parts simply as “Stugotz.” Weiner brings an impressive resume from his position behind the microphone, and he shares his strong sports knowledge, opinions, and guidance to this fast-paced, in-your-face program!

Contrary to what Paul Finebaum says......LeBatard could chew up Finebaum and spit him out.

Frank Wycheck here in Nashville blasts Saban every day, he called him an a**hole earlier today and that he shouldn't be in a postition to teach college kids the kind of morals he has, his reasoning was this. . . "the guy says Don't speak to me unless your spoken to" that is a jerk he is not a good person. . . ala Frank Wycheck.

Showing my ignorance: Who is Dan Lebatard and does he have any UAT connections? (I certainly don't remember his named associated with them.)

I ask because I think much of the outrage over Baumhower was that he's part of the family, one of the old Tide faithful and a former player, so they feel particularly outraged by his "treason" in not taking his turn honking Saban's bobo...

Tell me if I'm wrong, but apparently Baumhower and Shula were good friends, and Baumhower would not say that Shula is the anti-Christ.

None of this will matter after the Commodores whoop that arse anyway.

We don't play them in Memorial Coliseum again this year.

You do have a point, though. They've always had Gottfried's number.

None of this will matter after the Commodores whoop that arse anyway.

We don't play them in Memorial Coliseum again this year.

You do have a point, though. They've always had Gottfried's number.

Weak, c'mon Win don't be falling back on bball smack.

There's not a bit of basketball smack in there.

The idea is that I'm not thinking about the (im)possibility of Alabama losing to Vanderbilt -- in football.

I don't say much about basketball. My coach doesn't let me. Afterall, the drunkard ner-do-well in "Hoosiers" would school Gottfried.

There's not a bit of basketball smack in there.

The idea is that I'm not thinking about the (im)possibility of Alabama losing to Vanderbilt -- in football.

I don't say much about basketball. My coach doesn't let me. Afterall, the drunkard ner-do-well in "Hoosiers" would school Gottfried.

You don't think Vandy has a shot? Gottfried has peaked at Alabama.

Miami journalist.

One of the nation‘s pre-eminent sports journalists, Dan LeBatard now adds the local microphone to his powerful arsenal of tools as an afternoon host on 790 THE TICKET. Dan built his reputation in South Florida as an incisive writer and controversial columnist for The Miami Herald. You can also see Dan on ESPN‘s ‘The Sports Reporters,‘ and ‘Pardon the Interruption.‘ In addition, Dan is a regular contributor to ESPN The Magazine, with cover stories featuring a wide variety of top sports figures. Joining Dan is Jon Weiner, 790 THE TICKET’S General Manager, who may be better known in these parts simply as “Stugotz.” Weiner brings an impressive resume from his position behind the microphone, and he shares his strong sports knowledge, opinions, and guidance to this fast-paced, in-your-face program!

Contrary to what Paul Finebaum says......LeBatard could chew up Finebaum and spit him out.

Listened to Lebatard on PFRN the other day. There is no comparison, DL is far better radio guy than PF.

Archived