Kentucky choking as well

AUartlady

Rich Brooks just showed why his coaching is always questioned. What coach in hell doesn't go for two there? I guess you force the PAT, but geez. At least he pulled one out for his program. Big victory for the SEC. Glad UK could take out a Big East team.

I'm surprised the fans didn't rush the field during the hail mary

Wow, that was an upset. At least something good happened today. I am happy for Kentucky. At least we don't play them this year. Go Rich Brooks, even with your dumb not go for 2 call.

Watching Louisville's last drive to go ahead you would have thought UK was playing Ball St and down by 50 not leading the #9 team in the country with 3 minutes to play; the stadium was silent when it needed to be deafening. And then when UK was driving for the win it was equally silent, the only noise some slight clapping when they moved the chains. It was almost like the entire stadium had given up when Louisville started their drive, you could tell the fans had no confidence UK might pull this one off. Even we Auburn fans are extremely frustrated and playing South Florida or MSU, the passion for football is 100 times higher...

Archived