Arkansas opens a 7 point fav over UK

BamaGrad03

This is one that wouldn't surprise me if either team won. Will Ark have a let down after loosing late to UaT? Will UK have a let down after beating Louisville? I think Ark will win, mainly because they have a better defense than Louisville. I think they do anyway.

Will McFadden have 350 yards rushing?

Are you kidding me? I like Kentucky, and was thrilled when they beat Louisville, but they are NO COMPARISON to Arkansas. I think I might say Arkansas should be at least a 17 point favorite over Kentucky. Kentucky doesn't have much defense. Actually, I think Arkansas should beat them more than 17 points, but I'm being nice.

Are you kidding me? I like Kentucky, and was thrilled when they beat Louisville, but they are NO COMPARISON to Arkansas. I think I might say Arkansas should be at least a 17 point favorite over Kentucky. Kentucky doesn't have much defense. Actually, I think Arkansas should beat them more than 17 points, but I'm being nice.

I think you will need to defrost some crow on saturday.

UK's special teams were horrible against UL especially the kickoff coverage. Felix Jones might have multiple TD returns in this game.

UK's special teams were horrible against UL especially the kickoff coverage. Felix Jones might have multiple TD returns in this game.

Arenas also lit up Arkansas' kick coverage units. This one could be a barn burner.

I agree with all of ya.....It wouldn't suprise me a lot to see UK pull out a win. I too think Woodson is a great QB. Hopefully for Arky D-MAc will not be hampered by that hamstring or tightness like at the end of bama game. If he was in there then bama loses that game. It will be a shoot out I think, b/c UK doesn't have a good D and UK will light up the Arky secondary as did bama. All in all Arky by 10

UK under Brooks has been far from a consistent team.

Them getting beat by 20 wouldn't surprise me

Nor would Woodsen throwing for 360 yards and 4 TD's

My thoughts exactly. Im glad Bama does not play them this year. That QB they have is pretty good.

Nutt is a moron and Brooks is a confused old man on the sideline. I hope it doesn't come down to a critcial call by the headcoach on either sideline. I think UK wins in a shoot out, Woodson will out score McFadden. The Hawgs are not very good and UK is better than some people think.

LOL! No way! Arky will take it to Kentucky and win by at least 21 mark my words!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Translation: Arkansas is a great team, they showed that last Saturday by taking the Tide the distance before losing a close one! Any team that plays the Tide close has to be a great team!

Archived