Spy-Gate has come to Athens

SouthLink02

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3024975

Before any Bama fans freak out, this has nothing to do with Alabama (as in shutting down BECAUSE of Bama). It is about past experiences...especially as of late :popcorn:

With that said, the reasons behind it are pretty juicy rumor wise. 1-2 solid posters on another forum broke down exactly what they were told and I agree with Richt shutting them down. You just never know.....

Nothing to do with AU, btw.

One last thing...it is kinda ironic this came up after Beamer accused us of spying on VT before the Peach Bowl. Nevermind that we were down 24-7 to VATech but nonetheless... :lol:

The whole spying thing is just getting bigger and bigger. Now, it seems like if a team loses, they can start accussing (sp?) the other coach of spying on them and knowing what they are about to call. Also, I think that :uga: is one of the last teams that still had a completely open practice.

WDE!

Richt isn't blaming any loss on so-called spying.

He has had problems (like Spurrier did last year) with some people taping/recording things and it ending up on the internet. Spurrier closed practices last year because USC's rivals site got video of some of their plays and it pissed him off.

He just got tired of a certain few things making its way out of practice and onto the internet.

Any news about this?

I heard all the trailer trash callers livid at "Mahrk Reekt fer tryin' call us cheeters. He's just jealous an' trine to get in ar heads, but it ain't gon work."

Followed by Tony Kurre and Jay Barker taking the position that "everybody cheats. If I were a coach I'd have no problem cheating to get a national championship" in arguing with Al Del Greco who disagreed.

I do not see what all of the uproar is about.....

Dogs BARK.....Cats MEOW....cheaters CHEAT.

Archived