Bama-AU NCAA smack

WarTim

I saw all of it, and while Tim's shot did have a certain Auburn"esque" bias towards it, it's not like we haven't taken shots all year (the Hoover situation and even little things going back to Saban in South Florida before the season). So, while there hasn't been anything concrete in print yet, let's not pretend that there hasn't been "extra" eyeballs watching the school in Western Alabama.

"I read all of the Bama boards, and while their shots do have a certain Bama "esque" bias towards them, it's not like they haven't taken shots all year(Brad Lester). So, while there hasn't been anything concrete in print yet, let's not pretend that there hasn't been "extra" eyeballs watching the school in Eastern Alabama."

I hope you can see how absurd this logic is. :rolleyes:

What's absurd it to pretend like all the rumors that have been out there since Saban first $tarted recruiting don't exist. Kitchens? Plane rides? Improper contact? Grade changes? Illegal workouts? And that's just the top-shelf stuff, the things the average first grader knows about.

There are no questions about Lester.

I only used Lester as an example to show how ridiculous the statement was. To say "it's not like we haven't taken shots all year (the Hoover situation and even little things going back to Saban in South Florida before the season). So, while there hasn't been anything concrete in print yet, let's not pretend that there hasn't been "extra" eyeballs watching the school in Western Alabama." is suggesting that because yall have taken shots all year that there must be "extra" eyeballs watching Alabama.

That is flawed logic. IF there are extra eyeballs watching Alabama, it's not because you guys have been "taking shots" about it all year. I didn't argue knowledge, I said his LOGIC was flawed.

Oh man. :roflol:

I saw all of it, and while Tim's shot did have a certain Auburn"esque" bias towards it, it's not like we haven't taken shots all year (the Hoover situation and even little things going back to Saban in South Florida before the season). So, while there hasn't been anything concrete in print yet, let's not pretend that there hasn't been "extra" eyeballs watching the school in Western Alabama.

"I read all of the Bama boards, and while their shots do have a certain Bama "esque" bias towards them, it's not like they haven't taken shots all year(Brad Lester). So, while there hasn't been anything concrete in print yet, let's not pretend that there hasn't been "extra" eyeballs watching the school in Eastern Alabama."

I hope you can see how absurd this logic is. :rolleyes:

What's absurd it to pretend like all the rumors that have been out there since Saban first $tarted recruiting don't exist. Kitchens? Plane rides? Improper contact? Grade changes? Illegal workouts? And that's just the top-shelf stuff, the things the average first grader knows about.

There are no questions about Lester.

I only used Lester as an example to show how ridiculous the statement was. To say "it's not like we haven't taken shots all year (the Hoover situation and even little things going back to Saban in South Florida before the season). So, while there hasn't been anything concrete in print yet, let's not pretend that there hasn't been "extra" eyeballs watching the school in Western Alabama." is suggesting that because yall have taken shots all year that there must be "extra" eyeballs watching Alabama.

That is flawed logic. IF there are extra eyeballs watching Alabama, it's not because you guys have been "taking shots" about it all year. I didn't argue knowledge, I said his LOGIC was flawed.

I read this four times. It made less sense every time.

here's something: bet the NCAA would be much more interested in what's going on in Mobile than Hoover.

InDNo? WarTim? any of ya?

I'll take that bet.

I'll but some money on it too. But my money would be that if the NCAA does look into the Mobile GradeGate, that they would find something that has nothing to do with Auburn.......and everything to do with the West Vancers.

Archived