Senate Letter to Clear Channel attcking Rush up for bid on ebay

MDM4AU

I like the fact that Rush has challenged every signee of the letter to put down matching funds for what ever the winning bid is for the Marine Corp - Law Enforcement Foundation. Great cause and a great way to show Americans how serious those in Congress really are about the soldiers and their families. :thumbsup:

for 50gs I would rather have a corvette.

My guess is that anyone who has 50k ( is that the bid now ? ) to donate to any cause, probably already has a 'vette, along w/ a few other toys. Good for Rush though, who has pledged to match what ever the letter goes for. I wonder how many Senators will do the same.

That's already ( $ 100,200 ) pledged to the Marine Corp - Law Enforcement Foundation, and that's not even counting individual donations raised by folks who just want to chip in for the sake of doing something right. Bravo Rush! And Bravo America! :thumbsup:

for 50gs I would rather have a corvette.

My guess is that anyone who has 50k ( is that the bid now ? ) to donate to any cause, probably already has a 'vette, along w/ a few other toys. Good for Rush though, who has pledged to match what ever the letter goes for. I wonder how many Senators will do the same.

That's already ( $ 100,200 ) pledged to the Marine Corp - Law Enforcement Foundation, and that's not even counting individual donations raised by folks who just want to chip in for the sake of doing something right. Bravo Rush! And Bravo America! :thumbsup:

They ought to donate that raise the voted themselves despite the piss- poor approval rating.

Archived