UAT v Tenn Game Thread

Grider

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok...nick's antics on the sideline have already worn thin....reminds me of coach K and dook

Yeah, Roy Boy never made an ass of himself on the sidelines.

Go Dukies!!!

LOL

love it.

i have no direct dog in the fight...but having lived in winston, i guess my introduction to ACC basketball was skewed some :)

are these the worst defenses you've seen in the sec this decade? seriously, i'm not sure a lot of these guys could play for vandy.

Are you a Super Fan?

Did you go to the airport to await the coming of the saviour of bama football coach and then get arrested later that day for a DUI? If you did then YOU could be a Super Fan.

ok...nick's antics on the sideline have already worn thin....reminds me of coach K and dook

Yeah, Roy Boy never made an ass of himself on the sidelines.

Go Dukies!!!

LOL

love it.

i have no direct dog in the fight...but having lived in winston, i guess my introduction to ACC basketball was skewed some :)

I don't either. Since I'm an Auburn grad, I have nothing when it comes to basketball season so I had to jump on someone's bandwagon. :lol: I did way back in 78' when Duke played UK and I've followed em' closely ever since. Even been to Cameron a couple of times. That area around Durham and Chapel Hill is the only place I've seen where fans have the same passion/hatred for two college teams the way we live it down hear 365.

this game was over on the int. ainge had to score every time he had the ball to compensate for his poopoo platter on the other side of the ball. they had to punt once in the first half (down 7 at the half) and now the turnover. vols are done.

in all seriousness, the officiating has been bad. the tennessee defense has been worse. they are a joke.

Which Ref gets the "Player of the Game" award?

Archived