UAT v Tenn Game Thread

Grider

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didn't see it coming before the game, but this is a pretty serious ass-kicking. tenn has NO defense. there's at least one receiver open every single offensive snap for the turds, and i have yet to see wilson be pressured when the defense wasn't offside before the ball was snapped. oop, there's another td. this one's way way way over.

Couple of updates from other games:

Vandy - 17 SC - 6 with 2:07 4th

Ark - 0 Miss -0 at the half

WTF? Going for two is just dickish. Not that I expect anything else.......

I HATE YOU BAMA!!!

I HATE YOU!

dude, are you 12? you have to at least give it to them that they're manhandling tennessee. you sound like they're kicking over your sand castle.

Couple of updates from other games:

Vandy - 17 SC - 6 with 2:07 4th

Ark - 0 Miss -0 at the half

WTF? Going for two is just dickish. Not that I expect anything else.......

Maybe that will piss off Tenn and they will come back and win!

Not! :roflol:

didn't see it coming before the game, but this is a pretty serious ass-kicking. tenn has NO defense. there's at least one receiver open every single offensive snap for the turds, and i have yet to see wilson be pressured when the defense wasn't offside before the ball was snapped. oop, there's another td. this one's way way way over.

didn't Tn have the week off? They are awful and look unprepared.

No matter what the final score is in the game, UT had no chance to win before they even kicked off. It is obvious that the refs were not going to let it happen.

I HATE YOU BAMA!!!

I HATE YOU!

dude, are you 12? you have to at least give it to them that they're manhandling tennessee. you sound like they're kicking over your sand castle.

No it has to do with i just lost a lot of money! I have every right to scream " I hate bama". :poke:

Archived