UAT v Tenn Game Thread

Grider

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do the refs look like they're leaning a little to the tide? I mean, that was a questionable PI followed by a no call on Hall's push off. anybody? bueller?

Little Nicky is getting pissed.

"We paid them big bucks, don't make stupid mistakes where they have to penalize us!"

No matter what UT does, they have no chance. This kind of $h!% makes me not want to bet on sports at all. It is not even fun to watch. It is so blatant is is laughable.

Come on. This is flat out cheating. I'll be so bold as to say it. Week after week uat gets ridiculous calls in their favor. I can no longer accept it as coincidence.

It's a lock and BG and his buddies can deny it all they want, but the officiating in this game is horrible. uat is CLEARLY benefiting from the calls AGAIN today. Even officiating and uat is down 10 right now, but instead they ar up 10 again.

Damnit folks, BG has already seen dozens of replays and talked to TONS of people and there was no pushoff and the interference was blatant. You people are conspiracy theorists.

The PI call was as bad a call as I've seen in a while. May be a game changer. Two weeks in a row, Bammie is given every freakin' call. UT made a great play for the turnover, to keep Bama from scoring and take some momentum into the locker room. But NO!! The refs take it away.

ok...nick's antics on the sideline have already worn thin....reminds me of coach K and dook

Yeah, Roy Boy never made an ass of himself on the sidelines.

Go Dukies!!!

Rut ro

15 yd PF against Bama - late hit out of bounds.

Oops the refs missed that one. :roflol:

Agreed, but well I don't know maybe the refs were feeling the need to even make it look like they were creditable. :no:

It is a joke. Glad I don't bet on this crazy sport. The SEC is a train wreck this year.

Archived