refs and the replay guy, what did they go for i wonder?

tigernt'town

how in the world is that play on the last drive marked two football lengths ahead when the player was clearly down short of the first down, the refs stop the clock to measure, no booth review of the spot, this was unbelievable, this was more blatant than the refs sliding the ball backward in lsu football 101 against south carolina.

one more thing, why in the heck do you not kick the ball deep after we take the lead, even my wife was saying what in the world are we thinking. our corner play with the game on the line must improve. that is two of the losses this year, and almost cost us the arkansas game too.

also lsu crying about dirty football on ONE play is laughable, i saw dorsey club woodson (in the kentucky game) in the back of the head, there are way too many more to list.

THAT WAS THE SAME LINE JUDGE WHO HAD THE `6 on the line' PENALTY OVERRULED ON THE TD.....THE SEC PROTECTS SEC TEAMS WHO ARE POTENTIAL BCS TITLE HOPEFULS late in the seaon...

Can't convince me otherwise......a penalty here or ther..one waved off yada yada yada. YES, AU got protected by phantom holding calls 3 yrs ago as well in the SEC title game. Florida was getting some of the sam treatment on that idiotic punt penalty against AU this year as well.

saw dorsey club woodson (in the kentucky game) in the back of the head, there are way too many more to list.

Chaz Ramsey should've been BENCHED for his cheap shot on DOrsey...sorry but he was TRYING to end his season! :puke::puke:

sorry but I'm calling him out! Dorsey blew him up all game long and he resorted to that garbage!

Archived