Why ? I find myself asking the most inane questions

AURaptor

Why is Lindsay Lohan, among the most captivating red heads in the world, trying to look like every other dumb, cookie cutter bimbo in Hollywood by dying her hair blonde ? She even went and got the same cut by the same stylist who worked on Jessica Simpson! WTF ?

Why is Lindsay Lohan, among the most captivating red heads in the world, trying to look like every other dumb, cookie cutter bimbo in Hollywood by dying her hair blonde ? She even went and got the same cut by the same stylist who worked on Jessica Simpson! WTF ?

The question you should ask is "why the hell am I posting this on the political forum?" B)

The question you should ask is "why the hell am I posting this on the political forum?" B)

Well, because what AURaptor is worrying about are the cultural biases inflicted on women by the unrealistic expectations of the Nordic archetype of ideal feminine beauty. By objectifying women as nothing more than potential blondes rather allow them to seek fulfillment in their own hair color, the heavy-handed oppressive patriarchal übermensch are trying to keep women politically divided.

I'm so glad that AURaptor has decided to take Women's Studies.

I completely agree for once.

The question you should ask is "why the hell am I posting this on the political forum?"

I completely agree for once

Well, because what AURaptor is worrying about are the cultural biases inflicted on women by the unrealistic expectations of the Nordic archetype of ideal feminine beauty. By objectifying women as nothing more than potential blondes rather allow them to seek fulfillment in their own hair color, the heavy-handed oppressive patriarchal übermensch are trying to keep women politically divided.

I completely agr....uhhh....what?

Oh, I've been studying 'women' for a while , now. ;)

Yeah, this should have been posted elsewhere. My bad.

Archived