Latest Offerings

Tigermike

Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace

10/29/2007 (al-Baraka, Somalia) - A woman is killed by a bomb set by Islamic militias.

10/29/2007 (Lashkar Gar, Afghanistan) - A teenage suicide bomber kills three Afghans civilians.

10/28/2007 (Kut, Iraq) - A woman is among two people gunned down by Islamic terrorists.

10/28/2007 (Kirkuk, Iraq) - A suicidal Sunni bomber targets innocent Shia at a bus terminal, killing at least eight.

10/28/2007 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Two people are killed in a Jihad bombing.

10/27/2007 (Swat, Pakistan) - Islamic militants behead two captured soldiers and five civilians.

Thanks for the update. This is quite useful as I'm having a 'debate' on another message board over this exact issue.

wde.

Boo.jpg

Once again, Islam puts up big Ramadan numbers: 1,327 dead bodies in 282 terror attacks

in 20 countries during its holiest month.

Congratulations to the Religion of Peace!

Boo.jpg

Once again, Islam puts up big Ramadan numbers: 1,327 dead bodies in 282 terror attacks

in 20 countries during its holiest month.

Congratulations to the Religion of Peace!

Wow. Such impressive numbers. Almost makes one want to sign up and join the fun !

I see anyone waving that sort of sign in my face, I'm taking said sign, ripping it into multiple pieces and tossing it in the garbage.

P.S. Seriosly, what is that carrying the sign? Is that Gollumn? Is it a baby Orc ? WTF IS THAT ???

I know I am the bleeding heart libural and all, but does no one look at the picture and feel terrible for this child. Is no compassion shown that the child is being raised this way and it will be all the child knows. With an upbringing like this, what chance does this little kid have?

Or is just hate, even though it is just a innocent child who knows nothing else.

I know I am the bleeding heart libural and all, but does no one look at the picture and feel terrible for this child. Is no compassion shown that the child is being raised this way and it will be all the child knows. With an upbringing like this, what chance does this little kid have?

Or is just hate, even though it is just a innocent child who knows nothing else.

Could be that the child was just handed the sign, a photo snapped, and then the sign was taken away right afterward. The kid might just be trying to read the sign for all I know. But the sad fact is, we've seen how children are being brainwashed to hate the jews and americans over in the middle east. The palestinians dress their toddlers in mock suicide bomb vest, as soon as they can walk. They teach them all manner of hateful children's rhymes and songs, in which jews are compared to monkeys and pigs, etc....This sort of hate has been spewed for generations, and can only breed more and more hatred. Should Israel ever fall, are we to expect that all this ingrained hatred would just fade away? Or would they focus their vitriol toward some other target?

Think about it.

Could be that the child was just handed the sign, a photo snapped, and then the sign was taken away right afterward. The kid might just be trying to read the sign for all I know. But the sad fact is, we've seen how children are being brainwashed to hate the jews and americans over in the middle east. The palestinians dress their toddlers in mock suicide bomb vest, as soon as they can walk. They teach them all manner of hateful children's rhymes and songs, in which jews are compared to monkeys and pigs, etc....This sort of hate has been spewed for generations, and can only breed more and more hatred. Should Israel ever fall, are we to expect that all this ingrained hatred would just fade away? Or would they focus their vitriol toward some other target?

Think about it.

I already do think they direct it towards us, I don't think we have to wait until Israel falls for that to happen. I was just saying how heart-breaking it truly is that it is the children affected, who then grow up into adults and are the products of their uncontrolled childhood.

Think about it.

I already do think they direct it towards us, I don't think we have to wait until Israel falls for that to happen. I was just saying how heart-breaking it truly is that it is the children affected, who then grow up into adults and are the products of their uncontrolled childhood.

It truly is a vicious cycle, no doubt. To witness innocent little kids being brainwashed into thinking that blowing themselves up and killing Jews and unworthy infidels is a noble cause is regrettable. Unfortunately, it is a practice much older than ourselves and it will never stop. No amount of money, begging, pleading, compromising, bargaining and, dare I say, educated reasoning with these people will ever make them stop. They are hell bent on the destruction of everything that is not Islam and will stop at nothing until the entire world kneels down on a filthy rug aimed eastward and prays to Allah. The Middle East is a festering sore in the world that will NEVER go away. All we can hope to do is put it in remission.

Archived