EllisHugh, time for me to pay up

BamaGrad03

PM me your address. Great great game. At least this year, if I WAS taking the points, I would have won :)

But the bet is, and will be, straight up. So get ready to have a drink on me.

By the way, I went out friday night and spent pretty much all day around LSU fans, we had an absolute BLAST with the corndog fans. Met a few at the bars friday night that were completely respectful. Even in spite of getting harassed by some of the locals.

bg....Have you EVER won one of these "bets"?

Maybe there is a lesson to be learned there....somewhere.

Well he might win a bet this week because they play :msu:

I wouldn't, for one second, "bet" on that one if I were him. (God forbid). With uat "running game", well. State should be the favorite.

PM me your address. Great great game. At least this year, if I WAS taking the points, I would have won :)

But the bet is, and will be, straight up. So get ready to have a drink on me.

By the way, I went out friday night and spent pretty much all day around LSU fans, we had an absolute BLAST with the corndog fans. Met a few at the bars friday night that were completely respectful. Even in spite of getting harassed by some of the locals.

I'm reaching here a little, but given the frequency of your "payoffs" in recent years, shouldn't you already have his address on file?

bg....Have you EVER won one of these "bets"?

Maybe there is a lesson to be learned there....somewhere.

Shhhh.

I hope he is betting on the :msu: game this weekend. I know he's betting on the Iron Bowl too, which fares well for the good guys.

I'm reaching here a little, but given the frequency of your "payoffs" in recent years, shouldn't you already have his address on file?

One would think. But he PMs it to me every year and my inbox gets full well before the next game.

Shhhh.

I hope he is betting on the game this weekend. I know he's betting on the Iron Bowl too, which fares well for the good guys.

I don't bet on Alabama. I have this bet every year with EllisHugh as a friendly deal. But I know better than to put money on UA. They never cover.

Everybody pullin' for the lsWHO "tigers" had a GOOD time!

Nearly everyone who pulled for them showed their collective asses.

They are the most classless, obnoxious dolts on the face of the Earth.

There's no way in hell I'll pull for them in the BCS title game. No freaking way.

There's no way in hell I'll pull for them in the BCS title game. No freaking way.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Heh heh...man, it's great to be an Auburn Tiger.

Amen

Agreed. I'm tired of "rooting for the SEC in the NC." Yeah, yeah - it's good to brag about. However, I'm sick to death of LSU and Florida. Screw em. I'm tired of seeing every blue chip across the damn country consider those two schools. If it's going to be an SEC team in the NC, I want it to be Auburn and no one else. (Or Bama if your name is WinCrimson)

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Nah.

I've never said the first derogatory word to a rival fan before or after a game.

Say what you want to about Alabama, anything that's ever happened in Tuscaloosa, and any other SEC city, is child's play compared to the trouble they start.

Agreed. I'm tired of "rooting for the SEC in the NC." Yeah, yeah - it's good to brag about. However, I'm sick to death of LSU and Florida. Screw em. I'm tired of seeing every blue chip across the damn country consider those two schools. If it's going to be an SEC team in the NC, I want it to be Auburn and no one else. (Or Bama if your name is WinCrimson)

Hear, hear. Go Buckeyes, or Ducks, or Jayhawks, or whoever.

Archived