Fran is gone

WDE1313

I've waited for this day for a long, long time.

Karma's a bit*h.

I guess you kept hold of the rope, huh? :poke:

I've waited for this day for a long, long time.

Karma's a bit*h.

I guess you kept hold of the rope, huh? :poke:

I never touched his lube-soaked rope to begin with.

I didn't like him from day one.

I heard tooday at lunch that A&M was wanting to hire a coach from the state of Alabama but not Tuberville because of his buyout.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I heard tooday at lunch that A&M was wanting to hire a coach from the state of Alabama but not Tuberville because of his buyout.

UAB better watch out, they are coming after Callaway.

That's something I've never really understood. Why are Alabama fans so "happy" that Fran is losing his job? Why do you care? So, in your estimation he screwed you over. It's over and done with. You like the coach you have now. So, to he** with Fran. Who cares what happens to him?

As long as it's not Muschamp.

You know, in this case I actually felt bad for Bama's players. Coaches leave all the time. Part of the business. But Fran talked and talked and convinced a bunch of players to stay at Alabama when they could have transferred w/o penalty from the NCAA. Then he turned around and did the exact thing he specifically talked them out of. THEN he didn't even tell his players about it face-to-face.

I love when bad stuff happens to Bama. But that time I really did feel bad for the players. They got sold a total bill of goods. I don't blame Bama's fans for being bitter.

I think Fran is a scumbag and I hope he never coaches again.

Every Bama fan should be thanking their lucky stars that Fran left them....what a waste he would have been at Bama if he had stayed

Did he ever have a newsletter at Alabama?

You know, in this case I actually felt bad for Bama's players. Coaches leave all the time. Part of the business. But Fran talked and talked and convinced a bunch of players to stay at Alabama when they could have transferred w/o penalty from the NCAA. Then he turned around and did the exact thing he specifically talked them out of. THEN he didn't even tell his players about it face-to-face.

I love when bad stuff happens to Bama. But that time I really did feel bad for the players. They got sold a total bill of goods. I don't blame Bama's fans for being bitter.

I think Fran is a scumbag and I hope he never coaches again.

i for one, absolutely concur with your findings.

Archived