Shane from Center Point (UAT propaganda minister) calls JPW out yesterday.

JohnDeere

No, JPW was the number 1 QB recruit that Alabama went after. His playing at uat has NOTHING to do with the Hoover pipeline. They are VERY pleased with JPW as we have seen around here recently with the lengthy discussions about JPW's awesomeness.

So now you guys are going to buy into what Shane says? The guy is retarded. He has zero football knowledge.

Did you notice he threw out the famous commentator tagline "he was carrying that thing like a loaf of bread"

The problem is, it was used improperly. Of COURSE that's how he was holding the ball, he was on a 5 step drop. Is he supposed to take the snap and wrap it up with both arms like a running back?

No. But that dumbass has heard it before and thought he'd repeat it because it made him sound like he knew his ass from a hole in the ground.

Which he doesn't.

So now you guys are going to buy into what Shane says? The guy is retarded. He has zero football knowledge.

Did you notice he threw out the famous commentator tagline "he was carrying that thing like a loaf of bread"

The problem is, it was used improperly. Of COURSE that's how he was holding the ball, he was on a 5 step drop. Is he supposed to take the snap and wrap it up with both arms like a running back?

No. But that dumbass has heard it before and thought he'd repeat it because it made him sound like he knew his ass from a hole in the ground.

Which he doesn't.

I don't buy into anything he says, he represents UAT and all that it stands for.

Good point about the 'loaf of bread' line.

Does Shane embarrass you because he represents UAT also?

for what it's worth, bg, i heard the exact same sort of heated sentiment (sjpw is the sole reason for the loss) from every bama fan i know after the game, most of which are fairly level-headed normally. shane is probably par for the course on this, and in bammer football IQ.

Shane is actually a classic example of a Tide fan. He uses all the classic Tide fan lines with regards to Alabama and their opponents, which are mostly perpetuated by total ignorance. I wonder if Shane has ever been to a football game at Alabama, or if he just stays home and chain smokes on the couch and pretends like he's there?

Isn't he a member of the highly respected Birmingham Media?

He claims to have been in the press box at the game.

Shane is actually a classic example of a Tide fan. He uses all the classic Tide fan lines with regards to Alabama and their opponents, which are mostly perpetuated by total ignorance.

More like a model for the typical Tide fan.

I'm fairly certain that most ignorant bammers get their arguments from the equally ignorant, but slightly more creative Shane. That's why I hear his "points" parroted to me from the ill informed nation.

Right before the big guy in the Crimson jacket threw him down the ramp.

Shane embarrassment in the following order:

because he's a human

because he's from Alabama

because he's a UA fan

I'm embarrassed as someone who is a human, living in the state of AL, and having attended UA...that he is associated with any of those things.

The guy opens his mouth and I want to vomit. Mostly because he gets on the air and runs his freaking trap like he knows what he's talking about. His self-important rants piss me off to no end.

And I always catch myself thinking "why does this prick say these things...he doesn't speak for me"

Isn't he Paul Hackbaums "boy"

If by "Boy", you meant Brother-In-Law, then yes.

If by "Boy", you meant Brother-In-Law, then yes.

PLEASE tell me that PF douche-bag hasn't reproduced!!! Is his daughter's name "Paulette" or Tahd"?

for what it's worth, bg, i heard the exact same sort of heated sentiment (sjpw is the sole reason for the loss) from every bama fan i know after the game

I know what you mean. There is a large percentage of the bammers that I know that said this same thing. (I have not seen this on this board, so BG, RWS, CD, etc. Don't take this as being directed to you) These same people were telling me a week ago how awesome he is after the UT game. Fickle, huh?

I thought Bama was extremely happy with his 14/40 performance? 3tds!!! That's like 1 Touchdown for every four completions...what a stellar QB.

That's what he would tell you.

because he's a human

because he's a UA fan

I'm embarrassed as someone who is a human, living in the state of AL, and having attended UA...that he is associated with any of those things.

The guy opens his mouth and I want to vomit. Mostly because he gets on the air and runs his freaking trap like he knows what he's talking about. His self-important rants piss me off to no end.

And I always catch myself thinking "why does this prick say these things...he doesn't speak for me"

That's because as an Alabama fan BG, you are the exception not the rule. The other 99% are saying, "Yeah, damn right there Shane."

I mean, I understand that some people want a "thing" on the radio...something to make them noticable or popular

But, does Shane actually get that everyone looks at him as the radio moron?

I mean, does he actually get it?

Shane's wife (poor, poor gal) was listening to the radio the other day and heard where a car on I-59 was driving the wrong side of the road.

Knowing that he was on that road, she hurriedly called him to inform him of this news.

She screamed, "Shane, be careful! There is a car driving on the wrong side of the road!" "One car?", replied Shane. "There are a thousand cars going the wrong way!"

Even though you're unable to see it, you're that wrong car.

If you read this site, take a look at how many Tide fans disagree with what you say and disagree even more vehemently with how you say it. The day you realize you're nothing more than Paul's pawn will be a happy day for the Alabama airwaves. Your blatant homerism is beyond old and you, not ********, are the reason I rarely listen to the show.

because he's a human

because he's a UA fan

I question whether or not he's human. But I do agree, that I am embarrassed to count him as a citizen of Alabama. Let Mississippi or Arkansas claim him!

Archived