Congratulations, Georgia fans

TexasTiger

Seconded. I would like to also add that half of the personal fouls called on UGA were questionable at best. Beat Kentucky and go to the Sugar Bowl Bulldog fans.

True, Georgia played a great game today. I wondered which team would show, and the team that played Florida came and kicked our asses big time. Soak it up boys! We'll see you in Auburn next year.

Indeed, congrats. Your ability to own us in the last two years are quite something. In one game you guys single-handedly doubled the point difference in the history of this series.

Great job Georgia, you beat us. I hate it but I can handle losing to Georgia.

I can't handle Auburn playing so bad though, sorry we didn't give you a better game.

I can't handle Auburn playing so bad though, sorry we didn't give you a better game.

Keep your heads up, AU. You can whip us in two weeks...... :thumbsup:

Agreed. If we have to........I'd prefer it to be our brothers rather than our enemies. Congrats UGA. (Looks like your pick didn't jinx you after all SL :thumbsdown: )

Just commenting so this will stay towards the top of the list. It needs to.

Congrats UGA, there was obviously nothing going to deny you the win yesterday.

Ya think the Dawgs are in the zone? Check out this stat: First time since 1942 that a Georgia team has scored 40+ points in 3 consecutive games. This year, they put 40+ on FL, Troy, and us. Props to that. They are in a groove right now.

War Eagle. Let's buckle down and make it 6 in a row over Bammer.

Congrats, UGA's...but watch out if we ever get a db who can look back at the ball.... B)

:au::homer:

Archived