Bama copied the Tiger Walk now they are jealous of the eagle flying!

Tigermike

josephine7ow-735892.jpg

Bearded $aban (or maybe disguise for $aban after 11/24/2007)

I vote this goes in the classic forum. Raven, this isn't quite the magnitude as saying something positive point blank, but strongly implying something positive is a major step. :poke:

Why don't they get a live bear and put a houndstooth hat on it, put it up in the infamous tower during practices and lean it against a fieldgoal post before the game.

Now, for those of you who say that a live bear would never sit still long enough, you'd be amazed how much tamer a bear is loaded up on dickel.

:clap: Thats great

they need to research getting some class and humility.

They already have idol worship why not add some animals to the mix.

I do not want an live elephant any where near our campus. There are just too many problems that would occur. I think live mascots are great, if you have one that travels well. Uga is my favorite, because he just looks so cute in his sweatshirt. I think the dog at Texas A&M is great, because of how she is treated. She is the highest ranking officer at the University, she goes to classes, and if she barks during class, the class is dismissed. I think the eagel that you guys have is the best, and really would like to see it fly. I am not jealous of you having it, because something like that would not fit in with Crimson Tide or elephants, and I don't see where parading an elephant around the quad would be that inspiring.

Mike the Tiger at LSU is absolutely beautiful, but look at how much they had to spend to build a habitat for him. We don't have the room on campus to keep such an animal, and to have one brought in from the zoo for every game doesn't make it like our mascot. I truly think it is just a stupid idea. So, if you have heard that Bama fans are jealous of the eagle, I just wanted to let you know that all of us are not.

One question I do have is "Was Auburn the first University to have their team walk thru their fans before a game?".

Archived