Bama Discipline

nimsjus

I wonder, could it be that DJ was given a one game suspension, and since he only played 1/2 game suspension against ULM, he will play the other 1/2 game suspension against Auburn? (In case you didn't know, this was sarcasm)

I wonder, could it be that DJ was given a one game suspension, and since he only played 1/2 game suspension against ULM, he will play the other 1/2 game suspension against Auburn? (In case you didn't know, this was sarcasm)

Well, sure. I expect him to sit out for more than half of the Iron Bowl...for every play Bama's defense is on the field! Given our running game, and matching Bama's offense to our defense, I don't expect Bama's offense or Hall to be on the field even close to 30 minutes. I think that works in Saban's disciplinary "process". :big:

Much like Shula's spread discipline where they "ironically" served their suspension, by not playing the crappy games.

reporter- "Going into the game was DJs suspension for half a game or did that change mid-way through?"

Saban- "It was...what it was."

reporter- "Half a game?"

Saban- "What is was..."

http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/s...mp;locale=EN-US

(by the way, that quote is found just before the midway point)

:roflol:

I know y'all are gonna ask about DJ Hall, but...That's one of those things that...you know a violation of team rules and policies, I'm not gonna say what it is that...um...that...warranted...at least...what...was given. Um, so. That. That-that's all I'm going to say about that.

More surprising in my opinion is that only a few bama fans seem to actually disappointed by the move.

This topic needs to be saved when ever discipline becomes a debate amongst the fanbases.

No, of course not...He'll serve the 2nd half of his suspension in next years A-Day game... then he can come off the bench to give them a spark with 32 yards and see his team still lose... you know, relive the November 17, 2007 scenario all over again...

He'll serve the 2nd half of his suspension in next years A-Day game... then he can come off the bench to give them a spark with 32 yards and see his team still lose... you know, relive the November 17, 2007 scenario all over again...

I feel for the guy......he may never get to serve his second half.........Senior this this year. :P

Archived