Rick Karle and Paul ********'s take

AU alum

Saban talking in Part 1 about how there is a culture of losing at Alabama is priceless. Then PF rips him a new one for blaming Shula and throwing the players under the bus.

This is priceless.

This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Agree, since PF was one of the first (if not the first) to proclaim $aban the second coming of the Bear!

Poor PF he woke up and realized his girlfriend looks different in the daytime and it ain't pretty.

Yeah I'll call you

"Saban talking in Part 1 about how there is a culture of losing at Alabama is priceless"

no it's a culture of arrogance and Saban should feel right at home

Any ideas on the best way to watch? I click on it and it's really choppy - unwatchable. Save as, to my desktop and nothing happens. What am I missing?

You guys are kidding, right?

PF is just licking his chops right now, chiefly because not only will the Mullet nation tune in renewed numbers to listen, but a fair number of Auburn fans, too.

Face it. The guy has a new scandal to talk about, and now he can talk about the lack of discipline on the crapstone. Mark my words.

You guys are kidding, right?

PF is just licking his chops right now, chiefly because not only will the Mullet nation tune in renewed numbers to listen, but a fair number of Auburn fans, too.

Face it. The guy has a new scandal to talk about, and now he can talk about the lack of discipline on the crapstone. Mark my words.

And...?

It's like a wet dream I keep expecting to wake up from.

If Slimebomb's Auburn bashing is truly as deadly to our recruiting as everyone here seems to think, then this has GOT to put a dent in uat's.

Any ideas on the best way to watch? I click on it and it's really choppy - unwatchable. Save as, to my desktop and nothing happens. What am I missing?

Sounds like your connection speed may be a little slow. Try it again later and see if it's better. The server that the video is on could be slow due to usage.

Archived