Saban to LSU?

SupperClub

You funny little uaters are Sooooo paranoid that you can't see the forest (as in Gump) for all of these annoying trees. Whatever makes you feel better about proping up the mysterious "proccess" is okay by me. In fact, I do enjoy all of the huge laughs that you and your dark pink redneck bretheren provide on a daily basis. Please, keep 'em coming!.

p.s. STILL S I X....and counting.....

what are we so paranoid about? CNS has a contract. he's not renegotiating it right now. he's not hanging us out on a limb. we know he will be our coach next season. for that matter, your coach is trying to negotiate an easier way to leave in the future. makes you wonder why, doesn't it? i'm pretty sure you have more of a reason than i do to be paranoid.

oh, how cute. you've brought out the WarTim security blanket again. :) really, seeing that doesn't bother me. you guys have won six in a row. you have a right to say it, so i'm not sure why you think it would bother me.

And you know this, how?? Oh, wait, he probably told you himself, right. Just like wincrimson and his "this is 100% fact and can be verified by me" garbage. Guess you really feel stupid now, huh? This is a prime example of how you can't believe everything you read on a message board....or on TV stations, or on your bobo honking buddy F********'s show. and the primary reason that when you and wincrimson come in here spouting off things that you "heard" or that can be "verified by me" you have zero credibility. ZERO. Tuberville was NEVER going anywhere and it was the uat media lead by ******** himself that wanted to stir things up like he does every year. Sucks for you, cause we know uat will stop at nothing to undermine the success at Auburn. One thing you will never be able to accomplish again, no matter how hard you try....

Now, to quote my Auburn friend WARTIM....

SIX

SIX

SIX

and if I may add to that....

$666,666 (I'll let you figure that one out....if you can)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uaters......"Nature's Quitters".

p.s. S I X......and STILL counting.....

I wonder who we would hire if he did leave..... :P

Someone who's name starts with an S :moon:

Archived