Per CUTigers.com...

SKCAUB

Chick-fil-a Bowl

Clemson 24 - Auburn 10

Highlight: Clemson may be the best team that no one is talking about. James Davis and CJ Spiller do their parts on the ground, while Cullen Harper is as efficient through the air as ever.

Player of the Game: Cullen Harper, QB, Clemson (248 rushing yards (presumably they meant passing yards), 1 TD, 23 rushing yards, 1 TD)

I, of course, do not see it that way! WAR EAGLE!!!

:au::homer:

I think they are forgetting that they are Clemson. That team under the other Bowden has more ups and downs than any team I have ever seen. They are the most bi-polar football squad around. They may come out and beat the crap out of you, or rush for 5 yards and kick a field goal. I put no stock in anything Clemson.

I think they are forgetting that they are Clemson. That team under the other Bowden has more ups and downs than any team I have ever seen. They are the most bi-polar football squad around. They may come out and beat the crap out of you, or rush for 5 yards and kick a field goal. I put no stock in anything Clemson.

AMEN!

:au::homer:

This bodes well for us. Every big game I can remember that Clemson was being picked to win......

Our visitor from SPUAT said it right.

Archived