bama Losing One

Proud Tiger

It looks like DB Michael Ricks will never make it to bama. Originally a highly recruited commit in their 2005 class and a commit again in the 2006 class, it looks like he will never make it (academics).

Well darn, that means they can't count him towards their 2007 class, you know the one that is the best ever.

well, he never was counted towards our current #2 ranking so i don't think it will hurt us there. make all the jokes you want, but we haven't signed a class like this in a long time. in 02 and 03 our class wasn't even in the top 25, in 04 our class was ranked 15th, in 05 it was ranked 18th, 06 was ranked 11th, and 07 class was ranked 10th.

Well darn, that means they can't count him towards their 2007 class, you know the one that is the best ever.

well, he never was counted towards our current #2 ranking so i don't think it will hurt us there. make all the jokes you want, but we haven't signed a class like this in a long time. in 02 and 03 our class wasn't even in the top 25, in 04 our class was ranked 15th, in 05 it was ranked 18th, 06 was ranked 11th, and 07 class was ranked 10th.

Wow...I did not realize you guys had this bad of a year till you just spelled it out for me.

You had an average ranking of 13.5 (out of how many teams...120 or so) over the last 4 years, paid Nicky 4 Million and had a 7-6 record. :blink:

Holy cow...you guys better hope something changes over there.

Wow...I did not realize you guys had this bad of a year till you just spelled it out for me.

You had an average ranking of 13.5 (out of how many teams...120 or so) over the last 4 years, paid Nicky 4 Million and had a 7-6 record. :blink:

Holy cow...you guys better hope something changes over there.

I just don't understand a Bama fan squating in on an Auburn Forum, I can honestly say I have no desire to visit the Bama Forum nor drink their coolaid either. I am an Auburn man, at an Auburn Forum to chat with Auburn people. As far as winning recruiting wars goes, ask Ray Goff where it gets you. You must have the coaching to get it out of the players, not make excuses that the team isn't buying into the system.

Archived