Hood Commits

RunInRed

is he even going to qualify? he has a 2.53 GPA.

He got a 36 on the ACT though...

i really hope you are joking about that. if not, seeing as how Barrett Jones has a 4.7 GPA in high school and made a 30 on his ACT.....i highly doubt somebody with a 2.53 GPA made a 36.

So, you are saying just because he doesn't have good grades, that means he can't score high on the ACT? So, if I have a 2.7, what did I make? Is there a ratio that is right? I remember I made a 30 on the ACT and didn't even try...I was uber smart and studied for it though. All the while I only had a 2.7 in high school because my teacher didn't like me....

What is the right ratio????

and we're all a little bit dumber for reading your post.

You must not be, you didn't answer his question. What is the right ratio????

gee, i don't know. please enlighten me.

Silly RWS

*ruffles RWS hair and sends him on his way*

i don't have any hair.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really hope you are joking about that. if not, seeing as how Barrett Jones has a 4.7 GPA in high school and made a 30 on his ACT.....i highly doubt somebody with a 2.53 GPA made a 36.

So, you are saying just because he doesn't have good grades, that means he can't score high on the ACT? So, if I have a 2.7, what did I make? Is there a ratio that is right? I remember I made a 30 on the ACT and didn't even try...I was uber smart and studied for it though. All the while I only had a 2.7 in high school because my teacher didn't like me....

Silly RWS

i don't have any hair.

*punches RWS in the back of the head and kicks him on his way*

Silly RWS

i don't have any hair.

*punches RWS in the back of the head and kicks him on his way*

Did you just donkey punch a dude?

Good commit, welcome to AU!

A vertical leap of 36 inches helps, but 5' 9" in high school is VERY different than 5'9" in college. You can jump 60 inches and not get leverage (read: offensive pass interference called in hs that's virtually never called in college) against a taller wr. Having said that, his height just means his positioning and knowing how much he can bump the wr off stride will just be all the more important for him to learn.

Which is where the importance of a good secondary coach comes in...

Archived