Jerrell Harris

WAR EAGLE!!!

Anyone got any thoughts on where we stand with this kid? It sounds from Rivals he is keeping things pretty hush hush on what he wants to do. I think it would be a nice pick up if we can get this kid!

He will be visiting AU this weekend. Hopefully he will have a great visit and AU will get his commitment. But he has said he plans on taking all his visits and will most likely be a signing day announcement. He would be a great pick up for :au:

Harris yes, Dre, no.

What makes you say no?

I think there's still a chance, but both Dre and Kendall Kelly(WR at Gadsden City) are Bama fans.

Harris yes, Dre, no.

What makes you say no?

No inside info. Just from what I've heard he's a massive Alabama fan.

I'll put myself on the record as saying what you believe is wishful thinking. I heard Dre screaming War Eagle and waving the hell out of a shaker at an AU game this year. He may have been acting, but no massive Alabama fan I know would be caught dead screaming War Eagle. Harris, by far, was the more neutral and reserved of the two.

Harris yes, Dre, no.

What makes you say no?

I'll put myself on the record as saying what you believe is wishful thinking. I heard Dre screaming War Eagle and waving the hell out of a shaker at an AU game this year. He may have been acting, but no massive Alabama fan I know would be caught dead screaming War Eagle. Harris, by far, was the more neutral and reserved of the two.

Harris is a flat out AU lock. as of right now afaik Kirkpatrick is going with him, as someone else said in this thread. i said this a few months back and i'll still stick by it. some of you may want to poke fun at the info i get, but usually its pretty accurate.

If Tubs hires Paul Rhoads, it will attract several "D" prospects. IMO, this would be a good hire. :cheer:

Harris yes, Dre, no.

What makes you say no?

Harris is a flat out AU lock. as of right now afaik Kirkpatrick is going with him, as someone else said in this thread. i said this a few months back and i'll still stick by it. some of you may want to poke fun at the info i get, but usually its pretty accurate.

Don't forget that Jeremy Flowers is the third member of the trio and is currently an invited walk on with AU.

Harris yes, Dre, no.

What makes you say no?

Not true at all. The amount of talk I've heard about Bammer involvement at Gadsden High is making me :puke: .

Harris yes, Dre, no.

What makes you say no?

Not true at all. The amount of talk I've heard about Bammer involvement at Gadsden High is making me :puke: .

You mean with a certain hack of a defense attorney?

I don't have access, but I haven't been getting a good feeling about his visit.

I love chili from Wendy's...especially when you dip the fries in it. AUsome! :)

:au::homer:

Yesterday, on Sprotscall 93.9, they said that Pete Carrol was at his b-ball game against Oxford (i think). Bill & Dan were talking about how tough it is to recruit against a USC or Miami simply b/c of location. Regardless, has anyone heard a report of how his visit went? I know he has been very quiet.

Archived