"Flipping" Alabama Recruits???

WAR EAGLE!!!

A lot of people on the internet are saying Auburn didn’t have a good recruiting weekend this past week. Don’t be fooled. Auburn coaches are known to ask some commitments to hold public comment until closer to signing day.

There’s so much pressure from boosters at other schools that Auburn coaches often try to protect the players by asking them to hold off on publicly committing.

Don’t be surprised to see Auburn flip a few prospects already committed to "that school up the road." That line was for you Dennis Franchione.

http://trackemtigers.com/

Interesting...I wonder what kind of truth is in this?

A lot of people on the internet are saying Auburn didn’t have a good recruiting weekend this past week. Don’t be fooled. Auburn coaches are known to ask some commitments to hold public comment until closer to signing day.

There’s so much pressure from boosters at other schools that Auburn coaches often try to protect the players by asking them to hold off on publicly committing.

Don’t be surprised to see Auburn flip a few prospects already committed to "that school up the road." That line was for you Dennis Franchione.

Burton Scott to Auburn...

This could be one of the silliest things I have heard. Yea, Auburn has such a large recruit basis to turn to us in the end, we decided to only let 22 kids verbally commit so far.

If one Bama commit comes to Auburn, I'd be shocked.

This could be one of the silliest things I have heard. Yea, Auburn has such a large recruit basis to turn to us in the end, we decided to only let 22 kids verbally commit so far.

If one Bama commit comes to Auburn, I'd be shocked.

I agree with you...but what the hell is the point in throwing something like this out there???

JPW to Auburn

Naah. He took his official visit to Auburn back in November and said they didn't treat him very well.

I heard that we forgot he was coming. Then, Jerraud Powers pissed him off halfway through the visit. He told rivals that Antonio Coleman was "all up in my grill" the whole time. On his way out of town, Pat Sims beat up on his fat friends.

All schools do that.

There are several high profile recruits that internet minions are slobbering over that made their decision long before signing day.

No Alabama commits will be flipping to Auburn, FWIW.

Maybe Rhoads can "flip a few" this week-end! That would be great!

Archived