Julio asked to leave Fl for recruiting for......

mattd

OKLAHOMA!....according to Rivals it got very ugly and he was asked to leave before it even got started, because he was actively recruiting for OK.....no link heard it on the radio this morning

He will be in Norman this weekend...

For some reason though, I fully expect to hear that he was asked to leave there early because he was recruiting for uat. Honestly, I will not believe anything I hear about this guy until I see where he signs.

He seems like an arrogant prick, who has gotten full of himself b/c of the recruiting buzz. I sure as hell don't want him to come to AU. Only speaking for myself, before any of you bammers go jumping on that train to try to bash.

He seems like an arrogant prick, who has gotten full of himself b/c of the recruiting buzz. I sure as hell don't want him to come to AU. Only speaking for myself, before any of you bammers go jumping on that train to try to bash.

You just can't hide behind a keyboard and say stuff like that. You need to man up, call RWS's house and get Julio on the phone so you can tell him yourself. But, don't wake up RWS's mama, she likes to sleep til' noon after a long night of ironing JJ's clothes and polishing the rims on his tricked out Escalade.

my source almost died laughing when i asked him about this.

he wasn't asked to leave and he wasn't recruiting for OU, i can guarantee you that. i guess its easy for people at UF to make up stories when he's not going to sign with them.

he wasn't asked to leave and he wasn't recruiting for OU, i can guarantee you that. i guess its easy for people at UF to make up stories when he's not going to sign with them.

You're slipping. It took you 1 hour and 22 minutes to get in touch with your source and report back to us. That is unacceptable.

You need to call Jay Barker and let him know.

I personally think you are full of crap...I think I'd rather believe the head of rivals.com and even the bamaonline guy said there was truth to it....I don't care or know where he'll wind up, but I think it's funny because now all the AL fans are in a frenzy....

Rush to judgment much? The guy who wrote the article has been on radio all day saying that it was incorrect. JJ left on his own b/c he saw all he needed to, and he WAS NOT pushing for OU. The writers source was wrong.

I heard the same interview. The guy used a "Reliable source" who turned out to not even be there.

Reliable source. A source close to the situation. A source with ties to the university. A source familiar with the negotiations.

Is there any real reporting done anymore? Does anyone actually take the time to pick up the phone and talk to a coach, an AD, a player. About 75% of the stuff that gets reported these days has ZERO credibility. If you see any of the above quotes in a story, just turn the freakin' page.

Is there any real reporting done anymore? Does anyone actually take the time to pick up the phone and talk to a coach, an AD, a player. About 75% of the stuff that gets reported these days has ZERO credibility. If you see any of the above quotes in a story, just turn the freakin' page.

Nope. Everyone wants to be the "first one" to report something and thus any quality reporting has been thrown out the door

And honestly....can you blame some of them? When someone reports something first and another follows...it seems the following group gets mocked for being "late" or not having "any sources"

The internet has made it so damn "I want it right now" that people are sacrificing any credibility with their statements

The Ark TV site with TT taking the job? Who the hell did they listen to?

I personally think you are full of crap...I think I'd rather believe the head of rivals.com and even the bamaonline guy said there was truth to it....I don't care or know where he'll wind up, but I think it's funny because now all the AL fans are in a frenzy....

actually, BOL said there wasn't even anybody at UF that OU was in the running for, except JJ. this is just a made up rumor, nothing more. if you believe it, you are just as ignorant as the person who wrote it. just because you want something to happen so so bad, doesn't make the story true.

actually, BOL said there wasn't even anybody at UF that OU was in the running for, except JJ. this is just a made up rumor, nothing more. if you believe it, you are just as ignorant as the person who wrote it. just because you want something to happen so so bad, doesn't make the story true.

That doesn't mean you aren't full of crap...

That doesn't mean you aren't full of crap...

The BOL was right....NOT!!!!!!. The Fact that Julio might've been recruiting for Oklahoma, doesn't mean that the players he was talking to had committed already to other schools....Here are the players that Oklahoma have been on at some point, is still in their top 8, and have offered.

Dee Finley S 4* Auburn (AL) Auburn (UF commit)

Burton Scott Ath 5* Prichard (AL) Vigor (Who, by the way, is going with Julio and Robert Lester to Oklahoma this weekend....OUCH!)

Archived