Harbin picks the Tide!!!

Legionfield

Congrats on your great recruiting class.I was in a c-store the other day and this little kid had on an Alabama t-shirt. I had on an Auburn hat.He looked up to me and said 'roll tide.'I asked, how old are you?He said 6.I replied,since your parents made you,and since your time on earth your team has never beaten Auburn.Maybe when you are old enough to drive.

Talking trash to a 6 year old. That'll teach 'em.

Thats what I was thinking. Gezee, talking about taken low shots.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I 'll go over to some of the Bamam web sites,(I never have looked at any) and go HAHAHAHA

WE BEAT YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH THAT'S 6 IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YOUR TEAM SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH 7 MILLOIN BUCKS FOR A COACH WHO GOES 7-6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA FOR HAVING A FOOTBALL COACH WHO CAN'T HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE WITH OUT LOOKING LIKE A MORON.HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ALBERT MEANS,HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, DID I MENTION 6 IN ROW,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT IS IT 3 0R 4 HEAD COACHES SINCE WE HIRED TUBBS? GAFAW GAFAWGAFAW GAFAW GAFAW

SIX IN A ROW!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

I don't know much about the internet,but I am sure there are some web sites where you can take your Bama self a post all about your beloved TAYHD.BECAUSE WERE ALABAMA.

BG was right. B)

He would count against the 25 for this class and the overall 85 for whatever year he plays in a game in the next two years. If he doesn't play in a game the first two seasons he will count against the overall 85 but not against any single class limit.

Question for the bammer fans on here. How many of this years class are going to be sign and place? God knows we have a bunch, but I haven't heard of any sure to be s&p guys in the UA class.

Honest question, not meant to stir the crap pot.

None at this point.

We have a commit or two that needs some work, but all are expected to qualify.

I read on the Bama Scout board (that is, before I was recently banned for being logical) that there were 2-3 that were not expected to qualify. I was banned before I found out which 2 or 3.

which 2 or 3 might that be?

RWS, maybe you should take a break from waxing Julio's Tahoe and re-read my post.

Question for the bammer fans on here. How many of this years class are going to be sign and place? God knows we have a bunch, but I haven't heard of any sure to be s&p guys in the UA class.

None at this point.

I read on the Bama Scout board (that is, before I was recently banned for being logical) that there were 2-3 that were not expected to qualify. I was banned before I found out which 2 or 3.

RWS, maybe you should take a break from waxing Julio's Tahoe and re-read my post.

I thought it was a Denali. Anyway, which is it, RWS?

"Sigh. Guess you need to call the NCAA and get us put on probation for the Bryant Scholarship".

Well the NCAA does have something they refer to as "the Bear Bryant Rule", violation of which will get you on probation (Bama can't sign the QB that UGA really wants, put him on a "track" scholarship and have it not count against the max number of Bama fooball scholarships...something Bahr did for 2 years or so).

You're not having a good day when the NCAA names a rule after you, just ask Deon Sanders.

I excited about recruiting, BUT

Until we actually beat AU in football there is no reason to gloat about anything. :no::no::no:

Here, Here...well put young man. A rational Bamar...whussup with that??? :)

:au::homer:

Until we actually beat AU in football there is no reason to gloat about anything. :no::no::no:

Yes, you have beaten us 6 years in a row. Congrats. I'm just excited about the future and not living in the past, as you say bammers do.

Yes, you have beaten us 6 years in a row. Congrats. I'm just excited about the future and not living in the past, as you say bammers do.

We beat you this past season. Bragging rights last an entire year (like 366 days). That is not in the past. And it is just all part of the streak that lives on. The streak is alive and current. Live with it

Until we play again in November, their last victory over us is the present.

Until we play again in November, their last victory over us is the present.

I didn't say it wasn't........ :no:

None at this point.

Academics? come on now, how soon do we forget the 5 that went JUCO or Hargrove for auburn last year because of academics. Please tell me you are just stirring the pot. The class we have coming in this year, we can actually afford to lose 2 or 3, infact we have over compensated. I would worry more about au's recruits this year.

None at this point.

Academics? come on now, how soon do we forget the 5 that went JUCO or Hargrove for auburn last year because of academics. Please tell me you are just stirring the pot. The class we have coming in this year, we can actually afford to lose 2 or 3, infact we have over compensated. I would worry more about au's recruits this year.

What are you talking about?

Every Auburn person in the thread you just quoted acknowledged that we have many sign and place guys this year. Everybody was honestly wondering which 2 or 3 might not qualify from your commits. I didn't see a single guy "stirring the pot". I don't think anybody forgot that we have signed lots of sign and place guys the past couple years.

None at this point.

Every Auburn person in the thread you just quoted acknowledged that we have many sign and place guys this year. Everybody was honestly wondering which 2 or 3 might not qualify from your commits. I didn't see a single guy "stirring the pot". I don't think anybody forgot that we have signed lots of sign and place guys the past couple years.

I was referring to the academic casulaties auburn had last year and comparing to the 2 or 3 we may have this year. We have 2 or 3 every class as do you guys, but you guys had alot of nonqualifiers last year. As far as sign or place, we have several that can play both ways. We have taken care of our needs, reguardless of which side of the ball they play. I know of a few that need to do some work in the classroom and one that might play MLB instead, but this is looking to be the best class we have EVER recruited (on paper anyway) ;)

None at this point.

I was referring to the academic casulaties auburn had last year and comparing to the 2 or 3 we may have this year. We have 2 or 3 every class as do you guys, but you guys had alot of nonqualifiers last year. As far as sign or place, we have several that can play both ways. We have taken care of our needs, reguardless of which side of the ball they play. I know of a few that need to do some work in the classroom and one that might play MLB instead, but this is looking to be the best class we have EVER recruited (on paper anyway) ;)

Um...

A sign and place guy is a non qualifier. You sign him and then place him at a prep school or JUCO. You don't sign him and place him at a position. I think that is where the confusion is coming from.

Um...

A sign and place guy is a non qualifier. You sign him and then place him at a prep school or JUCO. You don't sign him and place him at a position. I think that is where the confusion is coming from.

I commend you for such a humble post. This guy was literally begging for a cyber b*tch-slap, yet you took the higher road.

A good Auburn man, you are.

Archived