Jerrell Harris to Bama!!!!

Legionfield

What a day!!!!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Again, why brag on an Auburn board?

I don't go brag on an Alabama board every time something good happens for Auburn. I don't get it. Do you have a constant need to validate yourself?

Sad life.

Don't gloat, Legion.

Winning the recruiting war is only half the battle.

Half is a LARGE percentage.

I think it's more like 10% -

They still have to qualify, stay healthy, out of jail, maintain grades, fit in the actual McPendry system SOMEwhere...

Recruiting is nice, but it's nowhere NEAR 50%. Keep in mind, your "single year" of great recruiting leaves you a long way from filling ALL of your needs.

Congrats on the class, don't get me wrong, but you've got WAYYYYYY too far to go before anything actually shifts, or changes.

No offense, yall picked up a "good" recruiting class. However, that doesn't mean squat until they produce on the field. Either way, Congrats. I wouldn't gloat though.

True, guys it's ok to celebrate but let's remember this is after all an AU Board, I condone the whole rubbin it attitude..

I post on this site because I like the conversation with some of the AU fans.

So please fellow Bama fans, stop acting like dicks on this site. I'm only speaking to one or two of you, and you know who you are.

Don't gloat, Legion.

Winning the recruiting war is only half the battle.

Half is a LARGE percentage.

I think it's more like 10% -

They still have to qualify, stay healthy, out of jail, maintain grades, fit in the actual McPendry system SOMEwhere...

Recruiting is nice, but it's nowhere NEAR 50%. Keep in mind, your "single year" of great recruiting leaves you a long way from filling ALL of your needs.

Congrats on the class, don't get me wrong, but you've got WAYYYYYY too far to go before anything actually shifts, or changes.

agreed. Just happy! :big:

they had a great recruiting class. Saban has always been good at that. But we've had those kind of classes in the past and while I'm not very excited about most of our players, I do know that we'll be just fine.

they had a great recruiting class. Saban has always been good at that. But we've had those kind of classes in the past and while I'm not very excited about most of our players, I do know that we'll be just fine.

agreed.

Congrats to Alabama - #1 class easy. I'm sure a lot of hard work went into getting so many big names.

Need to wait to see how many get into school and onto the field though. Everybody's had guys sign who had to go juco and never made it into school or they changed their mind.

Still, I'm excited to see Julio play, and I'm sure Auburn eagerly awaits the challenge.

Congrats to Alabama - #1 class easy. I'm sure a lot of hard work went into getting so many big names.

Need to wait to see how many get into school and onto the field though. Everybody's had guys sign who had to go juco and never made it into school or they changed their mind.

Still, I'm excited to see Julio play, and I'm sure Auburn eagerly awaits the challenge.

great, classy post!!!! I agree with you..... :thumbsup:

Julio a challenge? You mean our 5'10 DBs are going to be able to stop him? Yea right

PC, I don't think there's anyone on this board that isn't tired of your $h!t. Do us all a favor and take a vacation from the board for a week month year lifetime or two.

Julio a challenge? You mean our 5'10 DBs are going to be able to stop him? Yea right

PC, I don't think there's anyone on this board that isn't tired of your $h!t. Do us all a favor and take a vacation from the board for a week month year lifetime or two.

For real dude, CHILL OUT! We didn't have a bad class this year. Just b/c Bama (and congrats to the Bama fans btw) had the #1 class and we are going to have a class that falls #17 to #21 doesn't mean that it is the end of the world. O yeah tell Oshiomogho Atogwe, Marcus Trufant, and Ed Reed who were 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in the NFL in INT's that shorter guys can't compete. Who all happen to be either 5-10 or 5-11. We will be ok.

I second that emotion

For real dude, CHILL OUT! We didn't have a bad class this year. Just b/c Bama (and congrats to the Bama fans btw) had the #1 class and we are going to have a class that falls #17 to #21 doesn't mean that it is the end of the world. O yeah tell Oshiomogho Atogwe, Marcus Trufant, and Ed Reed who were 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in the NFL in INT's that shorter guys can't compete. Who all happen to be either 5-10 or 5-11. We will be ok.

don't throw reason at him, just let him be in his ea sports world where he wins national championships every year and has the number one recruiting class full of 6'3 corners who run a 4.18 40.

While I am very happy, I am not here to gloat, simply answer a question.

There are 32 signees. Two of them backcount, making the total 30 for the 2008 class.

Destin Hood will probably play MLB. (Major League Baseball, not middle linebacker)

Kerry Murphy may not qualify again from what I hear.

Lawrence needs two points on the ACT.

Neighbors may take the Bryant scholarship and not be on the team until 2009.

That leaves room for another non qualifier, and I do not know who that might be. I am very impressed with the ability of the staff to not only recruit great athletes, but kids who are also getting it done in the classroom so far.

There are 32 signees. Two of them backcount, making the total 30 for the 2008 class.

Destin Hood will probably play MLB. (Major League Baseball, not middle linebacker)

That leaves room for another non qualifier, and I do not know who that might be. I am very impressed with the ability of the staff to not only recruit great athletes, but kids who are also getting it done in the classroom so far.

I thought uat was a JUCO.

I thought uat was a JUCO.

HURRRR

I like it when we have "classes of rank", but why get so overbaord about it??? 6 is all I see, and 7 is very possible.

Good luck, Bama.....you still have to beat the team you hate the most.

I like it when we have "classes of rank", but why get so overbaord about it??? 6 is all I see, and 7 is very possible.

Good luck, Bama.....you still have to beat the team you hate the most.

True, but you gotta start somewhere. Might as well do it today.

Archived