Jerrell Harris to Bama!!!!

Legionfield

Julio a challenge? You mean our 5'10 DBs are going to be able to stop him? Yea right

That is the stupidiest thing I have read all day. PRATTVILLE HIGH SCHOOL'S DEFENSE STOPPED HIM. You don't think Auburn has as good a defense as Prattville. Go Home.

Julio a challenge? You mean our 5'10 DBs are going to be able to stop him? Yea right

I'm assuming you are talking about the DBs we signed today. They are as follows:

Cole 6-0

Lipscomb 6-2

Thompson 6-1

Hood 5-9

Signees

Seems all but 1 is 6' +, but I haven't checked Purdue's class so maybe you are confusing us w/them. Think before you type.

On another note, you are right; our DBs and LBs shouldn't even attempt to stop him b/c there is no hope. :rolleyes:

I'm assuming you are talking about the DBs we signed today. They are as follows:

Cole 6-0

Lipscomb 6-2

Thompson 6-1

Hood 5-9

Signees

Seems all but 1 is 6' +, but I haven't checked Purdue's class so maybe you are confusing us w/them. Think before you type.

On another note, you are right; our DBs and LBs shouldn't even attempt to stop him b/c there is no hope. :rolleyes:

What our resident black cloud seems unable to grasp is that they have a name for CB's over 6'1. They're called WIDE RECEIVERS.

Really, PC, take a break. I think we will all feel better for it.

That is the stupidiest thing I have read all day. PRATTVILLE HIGH SCHOOL'S DEFENSE STOPPED HIM. You don't think Auburn has as good a defense as Prattville. Go Home.

Well, ........nevermind B)

Well, ........nevermind B)

Keep pumpin' up the stupidity, and post count. It's funny legion to have watched you grow from the meek, want to get along with everyone bammer, to the smart allecky, smarmy assclown all because of a recruiting class.

It's funny, but everytime you speak right now, I'm reminded of the line from The Big Lebowski..

"SHUT THE F*** UP DONNIE!!!"

:roflol:

dude i'm pretty sure he was only joking...

Thank you........I joke around a lot. Auburn owns us right now. I'm just playin'

Thank you........I joke around a lot. Auburn owns us right now. I'm just playin'

I think he was talking about PC.

No, he said Legion, so I believe it was me. B)

My bad........ I thought it was another jab a PC.

:roflol:

It was...right P...um, er Legion?

great class bama. i swear i think we have some of the most immature, childish fans in the country by the way they react. anyways, maybe we will be in yalls position next year. 7 in a row would be great too! =]

thanks, we do too..... :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I like it when we have "classes of rank", but why get so overbaord about it??? 6 is all I see, and 7 is very possible.

Good luck, Bama.....you still have to beat the team you hate the most.

We hate UT much more than you.

I like it when we have "classes of rank", but why get so overbaord about it??? 6 is all I see, and 7 is very possible.

Not this again.

Not this again.

No, it's true. It's been so long since they've competed against Auburn that they've become apathetic.

Not this again.

Especially when we wear our ORANGE jerseys! :big:

Archived