The suspect wore a....

GalensGhost

According to the following:

http://blog.al.com/live/2008/02/documents_...an_admitte.html

"The suspect wore a checkered white and black baseball cap with the letter "A"..."

Wouldn't the Bahr be proud? But....Haven't we been assured (BG03) that noone actually wears these hats? They are figments of Auburn fans' imaginations, right? As such, it must be assumed that this young man is innocent. He was never there. Some AU fan must have made it up using stereotypical fabrications.

According to the following:

http://blog.al.com/live/2008/02/documents_...an_admitte.html

"The suspect wore a checkered white and black baseball cap with the letter "A"..."

Wouldn't the Bahr be proud? But....Haven't we been assured (BG03) that noone actually wears these hats? They are figments of Auburn fans' imaginations, right? As such, it must be assumed that this young man is innocent. He was never there. Some AU fan must have made it up using stereotypical fabrications.

FINALLY! a voice of sanity has spoken. ;) when i saw that part of the story, i just wanted to crawl in a little hole.

He was just trying to blend in with the rest of the UAT students.

Just about every bammer fan I know owns and wear the houndstooth hat. I see atleast 15 or 20 of them at work everyday.

They should check the guy for drugs. No sober person robs people at gunpoint and then walks towards their home as a get-away tactic. There has to be more to this than robbery.

Just about every bammer fan I know owns and wear the houndstooth hat. I see atleast 15 or 20 of them at work everyday.

But do they have a houndstooth man bra like mine? I didn't think so.

I wish they wouldn't let the less able hog the computer at the public library.

No but most need it

Please call it by it's proper name at least...the Bro.

Please call it by it's proper name at least...the Bro.

Or, the mansiere.

By brother has a genuine Hound's Tooth hat like Bryant wore. Only it has a half dozen Auburn patches sown on to it. He usually wears it for family get togethers and when he is doing business in and around T-town.

You mean fedora. Houndstooth is just a pattern. You can put it on anything - like bammers usually do :puke:

I've never understood the infatuation with the caps, on either side.

Why do both Auburn and Alabama fans have to talk about them all the time? It's not beer.

Alabama coach Nick Saban indefinitely suspended Elder, a freshman from College Park, Ga., from all Crimson Tide activities on Monday.

Does that mean he was out ALL DAY Monday, or did Saban decide at lunch to let him come back in the afternoon?

Because if he suspended him for one FULL DAY, then that is truly a step in the "strict disciplinarian" direction, compared to what we saw last year.

:roflol:

Alabama coach Nick Saban indefinitely suspended Elder, a freshman from College Park, Ga., from all Crimson Tide activities on Monday.

Does that mean he was out ALL DAY Monday, or did Saban decide at lunch to let him come back in the afternoon?

Because if he suspended him for one FULL DAY, then that is truly a step in the "strict disciplinarian" direction, compared to what we saw last year.

:roflol:

It is what it is, after all.

It will all go away, bamzos exjock lawyer now explains the weapon was only

a pellet pistol and Elder might not have confessed after all! :poke:

Archived