nick saban press conference

auwallace

saban just put money on his desk at the press conference betting that someone would question specifics about arrests even though he said he wouldn't comment.

I'm not sure how i ended up listening to this but he has to be the biggest jackass i've ever heard.

EDIT: in the past 30 seconds he has said "aight", "process", and "it is what it is"

Damn IT!!!! I wish I was a writer. I would've asked him with my next question... "So nick, is Rashad Johnson going to be suspended or made to do community service of some sort?"

No, he said that Rashad Johnson is a great guy, and on the peer advisory group, and so on , and so on. Sounds like the same line that he used for Castille last year. Maybe he has templates made out, and all he has to do is insert the new name.

saban just said, "Rashad Johnson does not need to be suspended from the team." also that he hasn't been convicted. "family tragedy" is being tossed around a lot.

Haven't decided on Rashad.

Elder removed from team and school.

Prince Hall suspended indefinitely.

What happened to Prince?

And, GOOD GOD...You'd think making 4 MILLION a Year, Coach nick $abahr could pay someone to Teach him how to Freakin' Speak.....Aight?

A reporter asked him about how he feels about the Linebackers and their Depth...and slick nick, at the end went back to explaining how, "being arrested doesn't mean that you should be suspended...and how Rashad is going through a lot, Aight??? Thank You."

The Reporter NEVER asked him about Prince, Elder, or Rashad...little nicky is losing his F'N mind. Aight, Aight, Aight??? Process, Process, Due Process??? It is what it is, it is what it is, it is what it is...aight, okay, got that??? Hooot Pockets!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, D and B radio is taking up for him right now.

So basically, he came out and alienated the press right off the bat...again?

Oh yeah, He called the press conference....to basically Bash the media for talking about someone being arrested. Sorry little nicky, but someone Robs a couple at gun point...That's pretty big and it should be put in the paper. And Rashad should've been arrest for more than he was. The Police would've put hammer down on Anyone of us, if we'd been fighting them and smelled of Alcohol.

Also, on the Finebum show, Paul will be talking to the Chief of Police and about how some of owners of the clubs don't want Trash (People that like to start trouble ALL of the time) in their clubs, meaning that $abahr's players aren't welcome in some places.

you don't question...aight, the almighty ass...aight?

Good...aight, now you servants get back to work...aight!?

fixed that for ya, lol...aight?

I didn't hear the conference so I'm relying on what you guys are posting. Having said that, unless he said anything earth shattering about how he plans to handle things, or implementing a new discipline plan, taking responsibility etc. he's bound to start taking some hits. Coming out with the same ole shizznit and hammering the press is wearing pretty thin.

I just had to turn on Finebaum to get the immediate reaction. Out of the first 3 calls we got:

1. It's all about racial profiling by the TPD.

2. It's a conspiracy by Auburn and the TPD because they know that a national championship is coming.

Seriously, that was exactly what these folks called about. It's freaking scary to think people like this are walking around.

I just had to turn on Finebaum to get the immediate reaction. Out of the first 3 calls we got:

1. It's all about racial profiling by the TPD.

2. It's a conspiracy by Auburn and the TPD because they know that a national championship is coming.

Seriously, that was exactly what these folks called about. It's freaking scary to think people like this are walking around.

Yes, and they reproduce!! :no:

Now Finebaum is down on his knees in front of St. Nick playing the race card.

And the current caller....are you ready?....is saying....WAIT FOR IT......

"Several of the police cars have AUBURN tags on them."

Question: Is the whole fan base THIS stupid.

Now Finebaum is down on his knees in front of St. Nick playing the race card.

And the current caller....are you ready?....is saying....WAIT FOR IT......

"Several of the police cars have AUBURN tags on them."

Question: Is the whole fan base THIS stupid.

Answer: more than you can possibly imagine.

I am amazed at how many eye-witnesses come out of the woodwork when crap like this happens. I'm gonna' pull my remaining hair out if I hear one more person say they were in The Legacy when it happened and saw and heard everything. And every one of em' listen to Finebaum.

I think I heard these same folks calling to give their first hand account of those sorry racist cops brutally attacking Brandon Deadrick, Simeon Castille and on and on and on......

I am amazed at how many eye-witnesses come out of the woodwork when crap like this happens. I'm gonna' pull my remaining hair out if I hear one more person say they were in The Legacy when it happened and saw and heard everything. And every one of em' listen to Finebaum.

I think I heard these same folks calling to give their first hand account of those sorry racist cops brutally attacking Brandon Deadrick, Simeon Castille and on and on and on......

I thought the exact same thing. Just how many Finebaum listeners are cruising the Legacy at 3:00 am on any given night?

Secondly, even racist TPD cops love them some football. Couldn't they harrass and arrest non-football playing minorities? For the record, my experiences with the TPD, for the 3 LONG years I lived there, was that they are equal opportunity pieces of s---.

Archived