Wow. This is nuts.

BamaGrad03

Agreed, this kid is being setup for a major failure. He has nowhere to go, but down.

Too bad the Bammers didn't think of this one first with Julio. They would've purchased those off the shelf the first day to sell out.

heh, its jayhawks colors.

I wonder if the guy who cut the statue is a jayhawks booster.

its his high school jersey. he played for the jeanette jayhawks.

It's a Custom McFarlane that the fan made....I have a few Customs, some I purchased, some I made...Mike Singletary Baylor McFarlane, Lawrence Taylor UNC McFarlane, William "The Fridge" Perry Clemson McFarlane, Derrick Johnson Texas McFarlane.

Has Terrell announced yet, or is he going to wait three years, then try to go to the NFL?

I'm with Prowler, where is this kid going to play college ball? I hope his teamates put him into place, this overhype is beyond the pale.

That is sweeet. At first I was wondering how he did it. Do you make yours the same way? Scrape, sand, and repaint? That would be really cool

Im pretty sure Pac Man and Vick's problems have very little to do with a figure being made of them...at whatever age.

Im pretty sure Pac Man and Vick's problems have very little to do with a figure being made of them...at whatever age.

To clarify: This, as in players being fawned over at an early age get to thinking their s*** don't stink...which tends to lead to a invincibility complex, thus leading to them doing idiotic things. If having an action figure at the age of 18 isn't being fawned over...well...I don't know what is.

If it were any almost any other sport he could already be playing professionally. Football players problems have little to do with being "fawned over". They have to do with culture and parenting. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree - see Marcus and Mike Vick.

I have to disagree. Although the action figure is kinda whacko, this kid doesn't seem like he'll let up on the field. That's just an assumption though.

If it were any almost any other sport he could already be playing professionally. Football players problems have little to do with being "fawned over". They have to do with culture and parenting. The apple doesnt fall far from the tree - see Marcus and Mike Vick.

I agree with Mo, and that is shocking.

Archived