Miles must be paying attention to Saban

AU alum

LSU lifts Perrilloux's suspension

LSU quarterback Ryan Perrilloux was not at practice Wednesday when the Tigers returned to spring drills following spring break, but LSU coach Les Miles dropped a bombshell after practice. "He's no longer suspended," Miles said. "He's on the team, but not with playing privilege or practice privilege." Miles said he lifted the suspension on Monday when players returned from spring break and classes began again. Miles indefinitely suspended Perrilloux last month shortly before spring practice started because he continued to miss team meetings and classes. Should Perrilloux continue to progress, he could return to practice before spring practice ends, which is on Saturday April 5 with the spring game. -- Monroe News Star

LSU quarterback Ryan Perrilloux was not at practice Wednesday when the Tigers returned to spring drills following spring break, but LSU coach Les Miles dropped a bombshell after practice. "He's no longer suspended," Miles said. "He's on the team, but not with playing privilege or practice privilege." Miles said he lifted the suspension on Monday when players returned from spring break and classes began again. Miles indefinitely suspended Perrilloux last month shortly before spring practice started because he continued to miss team meetings and classes. Should Perrilloux continue to progress, he could return to practice before spring practice ends, which is on Saturday April 5 with the spring game. -- Monroe News Star

Did anyone really think that he was going to kick Perrilloux of the team?

Who here thinks he WON'T get arrested between now and the start of the season? End of next season?

Everyone around Baton Rouge knows who he hangs around....he hasn't a shot in hell of staying out of trouble

I would think letting him get away with LOTS of stuff and not really doing anything about it would pretty much kill morale on the team. If I were a player on the LSU team, and I saw the first-string quarterback get away with the stuff he has, and stayed on the team BECAUSE he was a first-team QB, that would piss me off.

So, I guess the answer to your question, is yeah.

I would think letting him get away with LOTS of stuff and not really doing anything about it would pretty much kill morale on the team. If I were a player on the LSU team, and I saw the first-string quarterback get away with the stuff he has, and stayed on the team BECAUSE he was a first-team QB, that would piss me off.

So, I guess the answer to your question, is yeah.

I see your point. If I were a player that would make me mad too. I guess it's b/c he has let him get away with so much is why I never thought he would kick him off the team.

Who here thinks he WON'T get arrested between now and the start of the season? End of next season?

Everyone around Baton Rouge knows who he hangs around....he hasn't a shot in hell of staying out of trouble

When did Juwan Simpson move to Baton Rouge?

He's no longer suspended," Miles said. "He's on the team, but not with playing privilege or practice privilege."
Okay, so what does this really mean? Not "suspended", just not playing or practicing? ...just semantics?

Franky, if I were a player of questionable motivation and/or personal habits, I'd think this was great. "Cool, Coach! So I'm still on the team and apparently still considered the starting quarterback, but I don't have to bother with those pesky practices? Works for me--I have more exciting ways to spend my free time anyway!" Sounds like when kids who don't want to be in school anyway get suspended...some "punishment". <_<

So let me make sure I read this correctly. A player just went from "suspended indefinitely" to "can't play or practice"?

That makes no sense. Sounds like somebody has got some serious money invested in Mr. Perilloux.

So let me make sure I read this correctly. A player just went from "suspended indefinitely" to "can't play or practice"?

That makes no sense. Sounds like somebody has got some serious money invested in Mr. Perilloux.

When RP got suspended initially, TigerDroppings had a post from one of their "inside posters" whom the Admin said was credible

He stated that RP is hated by most of his teammates.

I can't imagine this will do anything but thrown gas on that fire

Archived