Finescums sunshine pumpin

BZ770

http://www.al.com/sports/press-register/pf....xml&coll=3

I don't even listen to him any more, but next time Bammers are crying about him dishing them, then read this crap. My homer boss's head swelled up this morning reading this to everyone at work.

I don't even listen to him any more, but next time Bammers are crying about him dishing them, then read this crap. My homer boss's head swelled up this morning reading this to everyone at work.

I love him because every spring he builds UAT's hopes up. But come fall, CTT always tears them down...... B)

Why are people surprised? I have been on this forum for years now and every pre-season he writes this about either AU/UA and the minute they lose a game, he goes after the program and talks about choking, can't win big games, etc....

I have never seen a man so polar-opposite in his views from month to month

I have never seen a man so polar-opposite in his views from month to month

It's by design. He constantly plays both sides of the fence to get both fanbases riled up.

By the way, nice snub by ESPN's GameDay to park in Gainesville instead of T-Town, where Urban Meyer and company -- despite begging and pleading -- barely touched 60,000. Rumor is GameDay was afraid to come to Tuscaloosa knowing the mere presence of Lee Corso would have probably drawn an extra 30,000 fans just to throw rotten tomatoes.

Did Shane ghostwrite this garbage for him? I don't begrudge bammers for feeling optimistic or getting caught up in the spectacle, but that column is the kind of cheerleading you'd expect to read on fan-based message boards rather than print. I imagine he's doing unspeakable things to the Bama media guide when he goes home at night, too.

BSMETER.gif

Right now, Alabama fans are so ravenous and passionate about success they will pretty much do anything to keep this program moving forward.

I don't know about you, but I can hardly wait to see what Nick Saban asks the fans to do next.

falling-money.jpg

Here's a clue Mr Finebaum....

I wrote Paul an e-mail......I just like doing this from time to time, so anybody that doesn't want to read this does not have to.

Dear Paul,

You are an idiot! Seriously, you are that biggest bobo honking homo that has ever touched a pen to a piece of paper and written a sports column. As for your radio show, I think I need to say nothing, you must know how bad it sucks. Do you really think that it makes a difference if Alabama had 78,000 people at an A-Day game? I don’t think so dude. Recruits DO NOT choose a school because lots of toothless idiots like yourself show up to support little Nicky. You want to know the real reason that the white trash of the earth really show up for the A-Day games at Alabama? Well Paul, let me tell you. It’s because they are DESPERATE! Also, the game is free! They get to go to a free game, and share stories about how well their cousin sisters are doing and they “shore do luk purty this sprang”. Also, you wrote in your column that they “know about tradition”…got 12 remember??? Yeah Paul (you fine journalist you) they have 12 championships, a good portion of which were rewarded retroactively by some idiot years down the road. Most, as a matter of fact, were handed out BEFORE the bowl game in which Alabama lost! Paul, can I please tell you what an idiot you are again? Yep, there’s something very special going on in Tuscaloosa right now. It’s call very serious DELUSION! Sorry pal, but getting half your team thrown in jail with no consequences worth writing about does not equal any where near the discipline that it takes to win a championship. Again Paul, you are an IDIOT! I hate your show, hate your columns, and the only reason I ever read them is when someone e-mails them to me or post them on a football forum. Oh, tell your assclown of a brother in law that I said he is an idiot too. Have a great day!

Jason A. Christopher

I love him because every spring he builds UAT's hopes up. But come fall, CTT always tears them down...... B)

Have you read his preseason writeups on Auburn / Bama for the past like 4 years? He predicts Bama with 7 wins like every season. And every year he has picked Auburn - until this year. I just hope he's wrong this year.

I wrote Paul an e-mail......I just like doing this from time to time, so anybody that doesn't want to read this does not have to.

Dear Paul,

You are an idiot! Seriously, you are that biggest bobo honking homo that has ever touched a pen to a piece of paper and written a sports column. As for your radio show, I think I need to say nothing, you must know how bad it sucks. Do you really think that it makes a difference if Alabama had 78,000 people at an A-Day game? I don’t think so dude. Recruits DO NOT choose a school because lots of toothless idiots like yourself show up to support little Nicky. You want to know the real reason that the white trash of the earth really show up for the A-Day games at Alabama? Well Paul, let me tell you. It’s because they are DESPERATE! Also, the game is free! They get to go to a free game, and share stories about how well their cousin sisters are doing and they “shore do luk purty this sprang”. Also, you wrote in your column that they “know about tradition”…got 12 remember??? Yeah Paul (you fine journalist you) they have 12 championships, a good portion of which were rewarded retroactively by some idiot years down the road. Most, as a matter of fact, were handed out BEFORE the bowl game in which Alabama lost! Paul, can I please tell you what an idiot you are again? Yep, there’s something very special going on in Tuscaloosa right now. It’s call very serious DELUSION! Sorry pal, but getting half your team thrown in jail with no consequences worth writing about does not equal any where near the discipline that it takes to win a championship. Again Paul, you are an IDIOT! I hate your show, hate your columns, and the only reason I ever read them is when someone e-mails them to me or post them on a football forum. Oh, tell your assclown of a brother in law that I said he is an idiot too. Have a great day!

Jason A. Christopher

Good luck getting a response. I've written the idiot on numerous occasions, quoting his idiotic statements and how they were so wrong. He has never returned a single email, and if I ever manage to get through on the lines and I say remember when you said this on this day and that on that day.......see how wrong you were then he'll just hang up on me. Turd!

"Unlike some of their brethren in the SEC, Alabama fans know the difference between tradition and trend. They know about playing for SEC titles and, in particular, for national crowns. Got 12, remember? They firmly believe there is another one around the corner ready to be engraved".

Man, don't you know there are a bunch of bammers slamming down Natural Light's in their rented trailers tonight after reading this. :puke:

"Unlike some of their brethren in the SEC, Alabama fans know the difference between tradition and trend. They know about playing for SEC titles and, in particular, for national crowns. Got 12, remember? They firmly believe there is another one around the corner ready to be engraved".

Man, don't you know there are a bunch of bammers slamming down Natural Light's in their rented trailers tonight after reading this. :puke:

Other Things Bammers firmly believe:

Bear never cheated.

Bama has never cheated.

Albert Means was never paid even though it was proven in a courtroom under almost impossible to prove statutes.

That Bama has not only 12 MNCs but should actually claim more.

That houndstooth on overweight "makeup applied with a trowel" white chicks, or anyone for that matter, looks good.

That buying a tee shirt at Wal-mart or the neighborhood gas station instantly makes you better than anyone else in the room.

That Notre Dame is the Evil Empire.

That CTT is the Devil incarnate.

That Chette Williams, though running a very productive soul-winning-baptizing ministry, is Evil personified.

The NCAA is as Evil as the Nazis, but only when dealing with Alabama, not when dealing with any other school.

That the NCAA was totally wrong about them the three times they have been on probation since 1994.

That they have a birthright to winning in the SEC, damn everyone else to hell if they win.

That they have NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER LOST ONE GAME, THEY HAVE ONLY BEEN CHEATED OUT OF WINS BY THE REFS!

That even though Bama is barely above .500 in the SEC since 1992 that they are still THE dominant program.

That even though since 1992 Bama has the worst record among the SEC Big Six Programs that they are still THE SEC's Top Program.

and more and more, add if you wish.

Dear Paul,

Jason A. Christopher

Good luck getting a response. I've written the idiot on numerous occasions, quoting his idiotic statements and how they were so wrong. He has never returned a single email, and if I ever manage to get through on the lines and I say remember when you said this on this day and that on that day.......see how wrong you were then he'll just hang up on me. Turd!

Yeah, but it gives me great pleasure that Paul (or someone else) hopefully reads them. Keep writting them. Actually, Shane did respond once. I posted it on here, but don't know how to go about looking for it.

Bear never cheated.

Bama has never cheated.

Albert Means was never paid even though it was proven in a courtroom under almost impossible to prove statutes.

That houndstooth on overweight "makeup applied with a trowel" white chicks, or anyone for that matter, looks good.

That buying a tee shirt at Wal-mart or the neighborhood gas station instantly makes you better than anyone else in the room.

That Chette Williams, though running a very productive soul-winning-baptizing ministry, is Evil personified.

The NCAA is as Evil as the Nazis, but only when dealing with Alabama, not when dealing with any other school.

That the NCAA was totally wrong about them the three times they have been on probation since 1994.

That they have a birthright to winning in the SEC, damn everyone else to hell if they win.

That they have NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER LOST ONE GAME, THEY HAVE ONLY BEEN CHEATED OUT OF WINS BY THE REFS!

That even though Bama is barely above .500 in the SEC since 1992 that they are still THE dominant program.

That even though since 1992 Bama has the worst record among the SEC Big Six Programs that they are still THE SEC's Top Program.

DWK, How dare you forget the #1 thing that Bammers believe.......

MORAL VICTORIES ARE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

Bear never cheated.

Bama has never cheated.

Are you sure that you don't in the same building as me? I literally hear that crap on a daily basis. Out of the 35 of us in my building there are only three of us who are not Turds. Myself and one other being AU fans and one other being a UT fan. So we have to hear this over and over and the remark about the refs cheating them out of wins is especially true.

I'm trying to think about the last time I felt Alabama was cheated out of a win. 1995 Arkansas and 1996 Auburn are the only two I can think of. The blatant no-call at LSU in 2004 was a killer, though we definitely were the weaker team.

A lot of factors have caused us to lose our share over the past decade. Game changing penalties have not been one of them.

Why stoop to WarTim's level, DKW? You know most Alabama fans don't believe what you posted. With the exception of the Notre Dame hatred, of course.

I'm trying to think about the last time I felt Alabama was cheated out of a win. 1995 Arkansas and 1996 Auburn are the only two I can think of. The blatant no-call at LSU in 2004 was a killer, though we definitely were the weaker team.

A lot of factors have caused us to lose our share over the past decade. Game changing penalties have not been one of them.

Why stoop to WarTim's level, DKW? You know most Alabama fans don't believe what you posted. With the exception of the Notre Dame hatred, of course.

Correct version of red highlight above would be----You know us bama fans really care what you believe or we wouldn't be here reading your posts :big:

Nah.

I read and post here because the Alabama boards are pathetic.

Like their fans...... B)

With the exception of 4 or 5 years when Gene Stallings was the coach, the Bammer football program has been a trainwreck every since the early 1980's. Twenty- five years is a long time to be considered a trend.

Who cares if Bammers think their football program winning another national championship is just right around the corner? Bammers always think they are close to winning a national championship. Bammers also thought they were going to win a national championship when Mike DuBose, Dennis Franchione, Mike Price, and Mike Shula were coaching in Tuscaloser. How did that work out?

The biggest thing Bammers currently have to brag about is how many people showed up for their spring game. That really shows just how pathetic Bammer football has become.

[

The biggest thing Bammers currently have to brag about is how many people showed up for their spring game. That really shows just how pathetic Bammer football has become.

Don't forget about that recruiting National championship.

If anything, I think AU fans should like this article because it basically sets Saban up for failure, imo

He wrote the same thing LAST YEAR and you all went nuts

Then Saban lost the games and what did he write? A few "It's ok" articles and a few "Does he still have it?" articles that compared him to Shula and the Bama fans went nuts

If anything, I think AU fans should like this article because it basically sets Saban up for failure, imo

Then Saban lost the games and what did he write? A few "It's ok" articles and a few "Does he still have it?" articles that compared him to Shula and the Bama fans went nuts

Slink Dawg! We are just funnin with the bammers on the board. Wish they could all be like our other rival, the Dawgs.

Slink Dawg! We are just funnin with the bammers on the board. Wish they could all be like our other rival, the Dawgs.

Except for the whole kickin'-our-ass-up-and-down-the-field thing for the past couple of years. I don't want them all to be like that. ;)

do they know the difference? I seriously doubt it. Neither means winning football games which they haven't

done a lot of lately.

tradition

noun

1 the transmission of customs or beliefs from generation to generation

2 an age-old tradition custom, practice, convention, ritual, observance, way, usage, habit, institution; formal praxis.

Trend

a general direction in which something is developing or changing.

The traditions they pass on is arrogance and poor sportsmanship, their trend is mediocrity.

Archived