Finescums sunshine pumpin

BZ770

I'm trying to think about the last time I felt Alabama was cheated out of a win.

How about that Ole Miss game last year? Oh...... wait.............

Swish.....

I'm trying to think about the last time I felt Alabama was cheated out of a win.

How about that Ole Miss game last year? Oh...... wait.............

Swish.....

That will leave a mark

How about WHooahhhhh from Scent of a Woman. Al Pacino at its' finest.

Give the guy a break...In a way, I think we should all be kinda glad pondscum wrote this joke of an article as it clearly lets us know that the off-season delirium anyone of us AU fans can experience at any point between April and August isn't nearly as bad as it could be if we were on the turds side of the fence.

Could you imagine having to rely on an article like this one that blah, blah's about the long ago and high lights Spring Game Attendance numbers in order to find hope for the future of your program??? :puke: Give me a break... There's no wonder the spring game is so pivotal for them-Heck, at this point in the life of their program it's the only game of the year they know they can't lose. I think I'm going to print this out so I can take it to the bathroom and make proper use of it's workmanship and accuracy... ;)

War Eagle!

I love how he doesn't aim to pander to :au: fans with articles like this. We just won't react with the same unbridled beer chugging and trailer park razing that the bammers always will.

Every year they play up the fan base and watch them fall. Its almost seasonal. The first signs of optomism in april, the last drop of hope in november, and the inevitable call of "theres always next year!". Oh the signs of the seasons. :poke:

The honeymoon will be over when CTT hangs #7 on $aban this fall. Fortunately for $aban, he is smart enough to have placed his Warrior River house/fortress well beyond the brick range of most mullet heads down there. B)

Archived