With Obama well on his way to the nomination...

RunInRed

Running Mate  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who should he choose for VP?

• Bill Richardson
    • Kathleen Selebius
    • Tim Kaine
    • Jim Webb
    • Brian Schweitzer
    • Other (Specify)

I'm not the one call McCain or any one else anti-American. I post on issues and facts. I'll leave the bomb throwing to you two idiots.

I'm not the one call McCain or any one else anti-American. I post on issues and facts. I'll leave the bomb throwing to you two idiots.

That's not the first lie you have told today is it?

Link your disputes or shut it.

No dispute just acknowledging you as a liar. And your propensity to deal in ad hominem attacks. Which is truly pathetic. But then that is what I expected from Obamaphiles.

No dispute just acknowledging you as a liar. And your propensity to deal in ad hominem attacks. Which is truly pathetic. But then that is what I expected from Obamaphiles.

Linkless, how predictable.

Linkless, how predictable.

Not saying anything, how normal. OK here is your link

Archived