Another JUCO big man coming in

autkidd

Welcome Mr. Knox.

Averaged 12 points and 10 rebounds a game...

and 70% fg and 168 Blocks last year...

Looks to be a great addition... I read a couple of places that he could start and that would allow us to move Dollard to SF...

Next year looks bright... and we have depth.

My projected starters

Tez (Reed)

Waller (Sullivan)

Dollard (Hargrove/Barrett)

Vot (Gabriel)

Knox (Aihe/ Lett)

Looks strong to me...

I don't know how Barrett wouldn't start - hasn't he been a starter for a while now? But it could be due to the lack of height and depth the last two years.

I'm not familiar with Waller or Knox, but I would think Barrett would start over them.

Waller is the number 9 JUCO in the nation that had more 3's by himself his fresham year than Auburn had as a whole... he will start....

Barrett... after his freshman year has been ineffective at times. He will get his minutes but I don't see him starting... He has the tendancy to just throw up shots all the time... When he is on... Watch out. but more times than not he is not on.

Dollard can shoot the 3 so that is why I have him at the SF position... Then Vot is a true PF and not a center... and this Knox kid from everything I've read is a true center... He needs to gain a little bit of weight to really bang around down low but has been working on that.

Nevertheless it is a nice problem to have when you have to really think about who to start and who not to start.

Waller is the number 9 JUCO in the nation that had more 3's by himself his fresham year than Auburn had as a whole... he will start....

Barrett... after his freshman year has been ineffective at times. He will get his minutes but I don't see him starting... He has the tendancy to just throw up shots all the time... When he is on... Watch out. but more times than not he is not on.

Dollard can shoot the 3 so that is why I have him at the SF position... Then Vot is a true PF and not a center... and this Knox kid from everything I've read is a true center... He needs to gain a little bit of weight to really bang around down low but has been working on that.

Nevertheless it is a nice problem to have when you have to really think about who to start and who not to start.

Kind of strange to see that this hasn't been posted on rivals or scout yet......this guy didn't have any major offers so hopefully he's an alvin jefferson type player who gives good energy on D and can rebound and block shots.....we shall see....I like our additions after losing heramb and sylla....who were pretty much worthless.

Kind of strange to see that this hasn't been posted on rivals or scout yet......this guy didn't have any major offers so hopefully he's an alvin jefferson type player who gives good energy on D and can rebound and block shots.....we shall see....I like our additions after losing heramb and sylla....who were pretty much worthless.

If you go to the Rivals Auburn BB home page he is listed as commited/not yet signed.

One of the articles I read somewhere was that there might be a problem with his grades.

ESPN has him with offers for NC State, South Carolina, and Wichita State. From everything I've seen he should be in Auburn next year. Much can change, but I expect him in the starting line up next year.

We can use him, that's for sure! We have GOT to win at least 18 games next season.

Archived