Georgia and Moreno

autiger4life

I have been hearing rumors that something is going on with KM. I don't have any substance, just a rumor. Southlink do you know anything about it or anyone else?

Most of the national forum thread on rivals is bogus and over-exaggerated

But something is up with Moreno

I will post tonight what I have heard as there are conflicting things being reported

So he didn't Superman a coach's daughter?

This is from an email a good uga friend of mine just sent me -

"FWIW, the poster that started the first "Knowshon speculation" thread, just said what he heard was going on. Basially Knowshon's ego has gotten out of control and Richt and Knowshon's grandmother thought it would be a good idea for him to go back home for a few weeks so that she could straighten him out. Appearantly, that may no longer be the case as Richt may have taken care of the situation. It's not a big deal, Knowshon just needs a reality check."

"FWIW, the poster that started the first "Knowshon speculation" thread, just said what he heard was going on. Basially Knowshon's ego has gotten out of control and Richt and Knowshon's grandmother thought it would be a good idea for him to go back home for a few weeks so that she could straighten him out. Appearantly, that may no longer be the case as Richt may have taken care of the situation. It's not a big deal, Knowshon just needs a reality check."

This sounds like run of the mill kind of stuff that good coaches deal with. If CMR needed to get Granny involved, then good for him. The UGA fans/students are nuts about KM. I can see where it would be easy to get an out of control ego. I'm almost afraid of the answer to this question, but....what what happens when you "Superman"?

Finally just got off the phone with a friend of mine who played for UGA and recently graduated (was just a walk-on but earned an academic ship the last 2 years)

Gathering what UGASports.com's writers have said, a certain poster on a UGA forum who knows Moreno, and from what I have been told.....there seems to be a lot of uncertain information going around.

Steve Patterson, the Admin at UGASports.com had a nice long post today which detailed what he knew which was that nothing has been confirmed (no arrest, ineligibility, or anything like that) but only that UGA was concerned about Moreno and all the attention being put on Moreno and thus his academics.

Which...is why I have heard his grandmother went biserk on Knowshon. Apparently she wasn't happy with his grades and wanted to make sure he knew it which is why he went back to New Jersey for a few weeks.

There was no argument or beef between Moreno/Richt. Far from it. Richt just wanted to sit down with Knowshon and discuss everything as they had weeks before but they hadn't talked again since Richt had gotten back from the Middle East.

Knowshon has not missed a practice, has not missed a work-out session, and has attended all volunteer (whether by coaches or put-together by players) sessions.

I just think this thing got blown WAYYYY out of proportion

This sounds like run of the mill kind of stuff that good coaches deal with. If CMR needed to get Granny involved, then good for him. The UGA fans/students are nuts about KM. I can see where it would be easy to get an out of control ego. I'm almost afraid of the answer to this question, but....what what happens when you "Superman"?

Urban Dictonary, find out for yourself.

Well...........thanks for the info...I guess. I googled "Urban Dictionary" and sure 'nuff there it was...the quote from Soulja Boy and then if that's not enough you can even go to the descriptive definition. It's just wrong to put that stuff in a song that's played on the radio. I'm really gettin' old!

Well...........thanks for the info...I guess. I googled "Urban Dictionary" and sure 'nuff there it was...the quote from Soulja Boy and then if that's not enough you can even go to the descriptive definition. It's just wrong to put that stuff in a song that's played on the radio. I'm really gettin' old!

You may be getting old but did you laugh cause I sure did and so did everyone that I told what that meant.

You may be getting old but did you laugh cause I sure did and so did everyone that I told what that meant.

I remember walking to the game in Athens last year and seeing these women - easily in their 40's and 50's listening to that song and doing the dance - specifically the "superman" part. I just thought - if you only knew.

I remember walking to the game in Athens last year and seeing these women - easily in their 40's and 50's listening to that song and doing the dance - specifically the "superman" part. I just thought - if you only knew.

What makes you think they didn't know? B)

We 40ish folks aren't totally out of touch.

I originally read it with the prudish attitude of an old man. My younger business partners howled when I 'splained it to them. Once they started laughing.....the humor hit me. I'm sure if I care to think back, we had similar humor years ago, just not on theradio.

What makes you think they didn't know? B)

We 40ish folks aren't totally out of touch.

40ish???? :gofig:

This whole post has me laughing my ass off. :roflol:

I passed this gem of information on to many UGA fans at a party tonight. The women will think twice before dancing to "Souja Boy" next season.

Southlink...........Maybe CMR needs to know about this.

Everything you all have talked about has already been talked about AT LENGTH on the UGA forums....a good while ago, in fact

The song was banned from being played after the 2007 Season by Damon Evans and it sparked all this what it meant stuff, etc...

Everything you all have talked about has already been talked about AT LENGTH on the UGA forums....a good while ago, in fact

The song was banned from being played after the 2007 Season by Damon Evans and it sparked all this what it meant stuff, etc...

Hey...I'm not trying to flame UGA. Until now, I didn't realize why folks made such a big deal about UGA and the Soulja Boy dancing. I suppose I'm laughing at my (and my neighbors) own naivete. You should have seen my UGA neighbor's faces when I gave them the "Superman" explanation in mixed company. The men choked back laughter and the women choked back puke.

Archived