Bama just got...

Ashandarei

Quinton Dial

4 star from Pinson. DTackle.

Held offers from UCF, Marshall, Tennessee, Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, and Florida.

looks like a thug to me.

typical bammer. I'm sure he wouldnt have commited this early if CTT really wanted him.

It amazes me that you would want to make a comment like that. A comment that degrades a 17 year old that you've never met.

I couldn't care less as to your excuses for Tuberville, but why slander a teenager that you know absolutely nothing about? Talk about thuggish.

looks like a thug to me.

typical bammer. I'm sure he wouldnt have commited this early if CTT really wanted him.

skeeter, I detest uat as much and likely more than most anybody here, but you're an idiot. Do us a favor and find a new team to cheer for. We don't need fans such as yourself. You'd be better suited as a uat fan..but I doubt they would want you either...

looks like a thug to me.

skeeter, I detest uat as much and likely more than most anybody here, but you're an idiot. Do us a favor and find a new team to cheer for. We don't need fans such as yourself. You'd be better suited as a uat fan..but I doubt they would want you either...

Woah woah woah, not so fast my friend. I dont know what this is is all about, but you think I wanna be a UAT fan? Normally, thems would be fightin words. I'm an auburn man through and through, I'd rather kiss my sister than pull for UAT.

And what's the deal, why single me out? Im just calling this one like I see it and needling the Bammers a little bit. This bammer comes here and acts like they stole a recruit from us and ive never e3ven heard of this guy so we probably werent going after him that hard. Just saw his picture, he didnt even take off his stocking cap for the picture. But anyway like I said I just was pointing out that they didnt really steal one from us jhust because rival$ says we had given him an offer. and now youre telling me off? what gives auburn brother? We're supposed to stick together against the Bammers!

looks like a thug to me.

Woah woah woah, not so fast my friend. I dont know what this is is all about, but you think I wanna be a UAT fan? Normally, thems would be fightin words. I'm an auburn man through and through, I'd rather kiss my sister than pull for UAT.

And what's the deal, why single me out? Im just calling this one like I see it and needling the Bammers a little bit. This bammer comes here and acts like they stole a recruit from us and ive never e3ven heard of this guy so we probably werent going after him that hard. Just saw his picture, he didnt even take off his stocking cap for the picture. But anyway like I said I just was pointing out that they didnt really steal one from us jhust because rival$ says we had given him an offer. and now youre telling me off? what gives auburn brother? We're supposed to stick together against the Bammers!

It might have something to do with you giving many good Auburn people a bad name due to your moronic flame posts.

looks like a thug to me.

I'll tell you what its about. You come here running off at the mouth with the arrogance and idiocy telling (in another thread) the uat fans to: suck it bammers. (are you 12) Do you know anything about this kid at all? Do you know this kid personally? You come here calling someone YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT a thug or whatever else you want to call him and that's supposed to be ok? He didn't take off his stocking cap for a picture and that makes him a thug? Very shallow thinking there, dude. We have a little matter here about rules. One of those rules is to not rip the players. Whether they are currently college players or future college players doesn't matter. Grow up and have a little class.

Let's just hope that the newest uat signee is the latest to experience 4 straight losses to Auburn.

looks like a thug to me.

You are thinking way ahead of yourself Skeeter. Bama players don't become thugs until they get to campus and get served ice cream for committing crimes. This guy won't be a thug until 2010 or so.

looks like a thug to me.

You are thinking way ahead of yourself Skeeter. Bama players don't become thugs until they get to campus and get served ice cream for committing crimes. This guy won't be a thug until 2010 or so.

Now this is the kinda logic I kinda understand. point taken, au2004ece, point taken. (though he does look like one to me :P )

looks like a thug to me.

Now this is the kinda logic I kinda understand. point taken, au2004ece, point taken. (though he does look like one to me :P )

Isn't it obvious Skeeter is a UAT in disguise as an Auburn fan? Seriously, who comes to an Auburn forum and feels the need to put AUFan in his name unless he's trying to hide something? And obviously the comments are way too over the top to be legitimate. I mean, come on, I can't be the only one who sees this, right?

This bammer comes here and acts like they stole a recruit from us and ive never e3ven heard of this guy so we probably werent going after him that hard.

He had an offer from AU. He's one of the top players in the state. He's also a 4 star rivals guy.

CTT has heard of him.

Don't be that guy. I doubt you have heard of 1/10th of the guys AU has offered.

looks like a thug to me.

Isn't it obvious Skeeter is a UAT in disguise as an Auburn fan? Seriously, who comes to an Auburn forum and feels the need to put AUFan in his name unless he's trying to hide something? And obviously the comments are way too over the top to be legitimate. I mean, come on, I can't be the only one who sees this, right?

Woah woah woah, hold it there. Like I said to someone else, pullin for UAT would be about the last thing I'd ever do. "Who puts AU in their name on an auburn forum?" uhhh...dude look around, half the names here, including your's has AU in there. I may make a lot of typos ( :P ) and I may post when I'm tipsy every now and again and I DO like needling the bammers. But I love my Tigers now...if you read my posts, I've always maintained that. If i was an UAT fan pretendin to be a :au: fan, why would I spend so many of my posts exposing the faulty reasoning that the UAT fans use? That wouldn't make much sense. Also would be quite a waste of time too. Prolly shouldnt have even wasted my time responding to this, but like I said, I take very seriously being accused of being a UAT fan :puke:

I think Bammer recruiting news should go on a Bammer board, if they have one. You post it here, it should be in the rivals forum or woodshed. You get all the guys you can get. I don't need to know anything about them. Put 'em on the field against our guys, and you lose. Start a Bammer board if you don't have one.

looks like a thug to me.

I'll tell you what its about. You come here running off at the mouth with the arrogance and idiocy telling (in another thread) the uat fans to: suck it bammers. (are you 12) Do you know anything about this kid at all? Do you know this kid personally? You come here calling someone YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT a thug or whatever else you want to call him and that's supposed to be ok? He didn't take off his stocking cap for a picture and that makes him a thug? Very shallow thinking there, dude. We have a little matter here about rules. One of those rules is to not rip the players. Whether they are currently college players or future college players doesn't matter. Grow up and have a little class.

Let's just hope that the newest uat signee is the latest to experience 4 straight losses to Auburn.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Here here. When I read your post skeeter I thought I was on a Bama forum. We don't get him so we must not have wanted him and so on. Come on, lets be the team that kicks a$$ while having class(and rhymes apparently)

Now theres an idea we can all agree on. I guess my posts rubbed some of you the wrong way. Pissin off Auburn fans is the last thing I meant to happen. I was just tryin to needle the bammers like a lot of other folks around here. Ive just been really excited lately with how the tables have turned so far this year from last year after having to hear all about there number 1 class and stuff. The bammers that post here got to me a little bit, and I snapped off at them...it is a weekend afterall, lol. Anyway, War Eagle!

Auburn did want him....But, he was down the DT board. I'm not saying that he's a bad get, because he's a heck of a football player from what I've been told. But, AU hasn't been pursuing him that much....due to the fact that there are prospects that AU has on their board that they feel are a better "Fit" and that they knew he was going to be in a crimson/white jersey.

On a side note....He will never be better than Mr. Willie Wyatt. Not that many DL have come around like my former DL Coach.

Auburn did want him....But, he was down the DT board. I'm not saying that he's a bad get, because he's a heck of a football player from what I've been told. But, AU hasn't been pursuing him that much....due to the fact that there are prospects that AU has on their board that they feel are a better "Fit" and that they knew he was going to be in a crimson/white jersey.

On a side note....He will never be better than Mr. Willie Wyatt. Not that many DL have come around like my former DL Coach.

see, now this is what I'm talkin bout.

thanks for the info prowler.

Skeeter, don't worry. You have to learn that there are a few sanctimonius Auburn fans here along with us old timers who have experienced the heel of the bammers and enjoy giving it back. We aalso have a Georgia fan who sometimes forgets where he is and when to keep quiet but otherwise is a pretty good guy. Keep up the bammer bashing.

Skeeter, don't worry. You have to learn that there are a few sanctimonius Auburn fans here along with us old timers who have experienced the heel of the bammers and enjoy giving it back. We aalso have a Georgia fan who sometimes forgets where he is and when to keep quiet but otherwise is a pretty good guy. Keep up the bammer 17 year old kid bashing.

Skeeter, don't worry. You have to learn that there are a few sanctimonius Auburn fans here along with us old timers who have experienced the heel of the bammers and enjoy giving it back. We aalso have a Georgia fan who sometimes forgets where he is and when to keep quiet but otherwise is a pretty good guy. Keep up the bammer 17 year old kid bashing.

bammer bashing has no age limits. And I think it's hilarious to see that at 11:10 pm you can't find anything better to do than post on an Auburn board.

Link?

Link?

Prowler and I both played for Willie Wyatt no link needed...Prowler only ranked him a 3g so I think we will be ok.

Link?

Link for what exactly?

Skeeter, If you took the time to read some articles about this recruit, you would read the praises for his attitude and school work. Wlll the teachers like him. Your hate for Bammers is obvious---don't let it make you stoopid.

Archived