Bama just got...

Ashandarei

Auburn did want him....But, he was down the DT board. I'm not saying that he's a bad get, because he's a heck of a football player from what I've been told. But, AU hasn't been pursuing him that much....due to the fact that there are prospects that AU has on their board that they feel are a better "Fit" and that they knew he was going to be in a crimson/white jersey.

On a side note....He will never be better than Mr. Willie Wyatt. Not that many DL have come around like my former DL Coach.

Link?

Prowler is 100% right. We already have 3 DT commits (Fairley, Coleman, Pilson) and have always been higher on Jamar Travis than Dial. Also, Petey Smith who is listed as a LB has a lot of people thinking that his future may be at DT. I think we also may like the kid from Tallahassee (Corey Gaines) more than Dial.

Dial is a pretty good get, but I've got to LMFAO @ Rivals rating Dial higher than Terrence Coleman. Thats about as blatantly biased as it gets. Coleman is by far the best DL in-state this year.

Auburn did want him....But, he was down the DT board. I'm not saying that he's a bad get, because he's a heck of a football player from what I've been told. But, AU hasn't been pursuing him that much....due to the fact that there are prospects that AU has on their board that they feel are a better "Fit" and that they knew he was going to be in a crimson/white jersey.

On a side note....He will never be better than Mr. Willie Wyatt. Not that many DL have come around like my former DL Coach.

Link?

Link for what exactly?

for the validation of the validity?

Quinton Dial

4 star from Pinson. DTackle.

Held offers from UCF, Marshall, Tennessee, Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, and Florida.

So? And why should I care at all?

I think Bammer recruiting news should go on a Bammer board, if they have one. You post it here, it should be in the rivals forum or woodshed. You get all the guys you can get. I don't need to know anything about them. Put 'em on the field against our guys, and you lose. Start a Bammer board if you don't have one.

AMEN!!!

He's also a 4 star rivals guy.

Now there's a ringing endorsement. :)

:au::homer:

I want to see bammer recruiting announcments deleted. If Auburn fans post a "Bama steals one from Auburn" post we can let it go, but Bama sourced recruiting news needs to be on Bama forums.

Don't click on it...

I want to see bammer recruiting announcments deleted. If Auburn fans post a "Bama steals one from Auburn" post we can let it go, but Bama sourced recruiting news needs to be on Bama forums.

I disagree. It doesn't say Auburn Recruiting Forum but just Recruiting Forum.

Recruiting interest is broader than just Auburn and it's only natural to be interested in the recruiting of our biggest rival. As they say, "keep an eye on the enemy." JMHO

Recruiting interest is broader than just Auburn and it's only natural to be interested in the recruiting of our biggest rival. As they say, "keep an eye on the enemy." JMHO

You are correct, and anytime I see someone with AU and UA offers that one or the other gets, I want to see it.

You are correct, and anytime I see someone with AU and UA offers that one or the other gets, I want to see it.

Of course we all know that never happens.

the following post is to WAR EAGLE:

************************* thread jack on ***************************

GO CUBS GO

************************* thread jack off ****************************

Back to the thread

Bama is our biggest rival, and I like knowing what is going on over there if it is okay with you.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

GO CUBS GO

Back to the thread

AHEM...

This bammer comes here and acts like they stole a recruit from us and ive never e3ven heard of this guy so we probably werent going after him that hard.

He had an offer from AU. He's one of the top players in the state. He's also a 4 star 3 star rivals guy.

CTT has heard of him.

Don't be that guy. I doubt you have heard of 1/10th of the guys AU has offered.

Fixed that for you.

GO CUBS GO

Back to the thread

No comment...I learned my lesson the hard way. I would love to discuss the Cubs though sometime after the season...whenever the BKG's allow their season to end...I love you BKGs!!!

Since when was it cool for fans to celebrate 3* Players??? If I remember correctly, last year us Auburn Men were basically Laughed at whenever we were happy about getting a 3* recruit by some of you bammer fans.....on a Auburn Forum, no less.

Facts and Stuff....lol

Yeah, that vast Rivals conspiracy dropped our 4 star guy to a 3 star less than a week after he verbals to Bama.

RIVALS IS IN THE TANK FOR BAMA!!!!

Yet another example that flies in the face of all you conspiracy theorists...that will go unnoticed when you repeat your ideas of how Rivals is a Bama panderer.

Yeah, that vast Rivals conspiracy dropped our 4 star guy to a 3 star less than a week after he verbals to Bama.

Yet another example that flies in the face of all you conspiracy theorists...that will go unnoticed when you repeat your ideas of how Rivals is a Bama panderer.

Sometimes you have to Zig so it isn't obvious to the entire world that you like to Zag so much.

Just kidding... I don't think there's a Rivals conspiracy. Although, the story about the OL from last year being told to switch to center so they could list him as the #1 rated center prospect is a bit odd.

This is all much ado about nothing until signing day. We have a lot of "re-evaluations" to endure.

Good point.....though it's only the first time I've seen that happen.

Sometimes you have to Zig so it isn't obvious to the entire world that you like to Zag so much.

Just kidding... I don't think there's a Rivals conspiracy. Although, the story about the OL from last year being told to switch to center so they could list him as the #1 rated center prospect is a bit odd.

This is all much ado about nothing until signing day. We have a lot of "re-evaluations" to endure.

To take it one step further, this is all much ado about nothing until Game Day.

But we do love our recruiting.

He would have been dropped to a one star if he had committed anywhere else.

Archived