Bama TV Show?

PChamp119

Yes, Saban broke.

I heard he admitted to 14,076 recruiting violations and to calling the Robertsdale Police tipping them off about Stabler. He also admitted to hoarding a cure for cancer, barbecuing puppies and stealing from the offering plate on Sundays.

There is already a show on TV featuring Bama football players, COPS!!!

Episodes include: Wild Ride (3 part mini-series with Kenny Stabler), JPW = DUI, Rumbling on the Strip (featuring Brandon Deadrick), Your Money or Your Life (starring Jeremy Elder), Long Fall Up the Stairs (Logan Young's last episode). You can also download old episodes, including My Black Eyed Girl (starring Dustin McClintock), Holla At Cha' Boy (featuring Simeon Castille), What Taxes? (Kenny Stabler).

Episodes include: Wild Ride (3 part mini-series with Kenny Stabler), JPW = DUI, Rumbling on the Strip (featuring Brandon Deadrick), Your Money or Your Life (starring Jeremy Elder), Long Fall Up the Stairs (Logan Young's last episode). You can also download old episodes, including My Black Eyed Girl (starring Dustin McClintock), Holla At Cha' Boy (featuring Simeon Castille), What Taxes? (Kenny Stabler).

:roflol::roflol::roflol: Good one :thumbsup:

Thanks B'ham. It is awesome to see some Football back on the Tube....but, what a load of Crap. I mean, does $abban just say everything that is written in his book? Complete Garbage. "Aight, our commitment to excellence is a commitment to become.....uh, excellent...aight"

"What are you selling?" BWWahahaha

Does he even know the player's names? I know he had difficulty in the Pros remembering player's names, just sayin'.

Did anyone else notice when $abban mentioned the 12 Natshenul Tituls, how he started looking around and moving his hands....More?

And, what's up with his midget hands? He reminds me of Ricky Bobby after his first race. I just think it's hilarious to watch him reach up to put his hands in view for the camera.

Again thanks for the 30 min. commercial, I needed something to laugh at today.

Thanks B'ham. It is awesome to see some Football back on the Tube.... You're welcome.

but, what a load of Crap. I mean, does $abban just say everything that is written in his book? Complete Garbage. "Aight, our commitment to excellence is a commitment to become.....uh, excellent...aight" I'm interested to hear if you think that Nick Saban's "commitment to excellence" at LSU was a "load of Crap". For a NC winning coach I would expect "commitment to excellence" to be standard. If you think "commitment to excellence" is a "load of crap" what would you rather your coach be committed to? That's a reasonable question I think.

"What are you selling?" BWWahahaha One of my favorite lines also

Does he even know the player's names? I know he had difficulty in the Pros remembering player's names, just sayin'. This is new to me also, I've never heard of a Football coach refer to his players by their number and not by their name..... ???? Are you being serious, Prowler? "just sayin'.

Did anyone else notice when $abban mentioned the 12 Natshenul Tituls, how he started looking around and moving his hands....More? I know what you mean, it was so obvious that he was subconsciously thinking about National Championships that weren't rightfully credited to Alabama and was waving his hands wildly while looking in all directions as to distract the people he was speaking to from catching on. He couldn't get it past the Prowler though.

And, what's up with his midget hands? He reminds me of Ricky Bobby after his first race. I just think it's hilarious to watch him reach up to put his hands in view for the camera. Another great critique of a rival football coach. (Let's think, I'll talk about his defense.... no, no. I'll hammer him about his quarterback....no. I'll get 'em on his record against us.... no, that's not it. I'LL TALK ABOUT HIM HAVING LITTLE HANDS!!!! YES!) Prowler, you should work for ESPN. They'd like your style.

Again thanks for the 30 min. commercial, I needed something to laugh at today. Again you're welcome

I heard somewhere that Saban almost always calls the players by their numbers.

This is true, as it is with countless other football coaches.

And to follow up to your statement, Prowler, with the amount of energy and time Nick Saban spends recruiting his players I bet he see's their names in his sleep.

And to follow up to your statement, Prowler, with the amount of energy and time Nick Saban spends recruiting his players I bet he see's their names in his sleep.

And in his checkbook...

:rimshot:

I've played 3 sports from the time I was old enough to run. I've played just about every sport. I've had a lot of people call me by my number, but I've never had a coach call me by my number. It's weird for a coach to be calling his players by their number.

Are you serious?

Yeah, I think it may have been someone that coached with him that said it. Why is this so hard to believe?

Are you serious?

Yeah, I think it may have been someone that coached with him that said it. Why is this so hard to believe?

$5 says you made that up.

You forgot one

ho' down

wimp, da sanderson

Archived