The Exorcist

TexasTiger

But one of Jindal's job titles hasn't gotten much attention -- and it just might prompt a few questions if his Veep candidacy gains steam: Exorcist.

As others noted during his 2003 and 2007 gubernatorial campaigns (see update), in an essay Jindal wrote in 1994 for the New Oxford Review, a serious right-wing Catholic journal, Jindal narrated a bizarre story of a personal encounter with a demon, in which he participated in an exorcism with a group of college friends. And not only did they cast out the supernatural spirit that had possessed his friend, Jindal wrote that he believes that their ritual may well have cured her cancer.

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmem..._with_the_d.php

I wish he was in office when Katrina hit.

How is a Catholic journal "right wing"?

It's anti abortion. To the Libs, anything anti abortion is " the hard , extreme right " .

:rolleyes:

There are Right Wing Catholics and Left Wing Catholics. And Centrist Catholics. And Catholics who hate being labeled. B)

There are Right Wing Catholics and Left Wing Catholics. And Centrist Catholics. And Catholics who hate being labeled. B)

And here I was thinking there were only Catholics and American Catholics. With all this division, they better be prepared for another reformation.

And here I was thinking there were only Catholics and American Catholics. With all this division, they better be prepared for another reformation.

Don't forget about the Lapsed Catholics!

Archived