ARKANSAS LINEBACKER BOOTED OFF TEAM

AUBURNJAC

What is wrong with these athletes? This guy was pretty bad ass, and now he has thrown his future away whether it was the NFL or a college degree from Arkansas.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3438147]

All schools put these guys through classes/seminars to inject some morals and sense of right and wrong. This is to make up for both the poor job that many parents do now and the effects of the ego-inflating recruiting process. The fact that it keeps onhappening is dembfounding.

Petrino handled it right.

What is wrong with these athletes? This guy was pretty bad ass, and now he has thrown his future away whether it was the NFL or a college degree from Arkansas.

All schools put these guys through classes/seminars to inject some morals and sense of right and wrong. This is to make up for both the poor job that many parents do now and the effects of the ego-inflating recruiting process. The fact that it keeps onhappening is dembfounding.

Yeah Hooie, I've got to give CBP some accolades. That is the ONLY way to take control of your program! Half a game suspension for your weakest opponent just does not get the point across.

Yeah Hooie, I've got to give CBP some accolades. That is the ONLY way to take control of your program! Half a game suspension for your weakest opponent just does not get the point across.

That's pretty sad when you lose the game against your weakest opponent. Don't let the Bammers know. They still look at the Warhawks as tough as it gets.

CBP could've hired a Motivational Speaker out of that Van down by the river, to come in and handle Mr. Fairchild....right bammers? Or, he could've just suspended him for half the game against uat (read, weak opponent). LOL.

Freddie Fairchild: A story of character

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyUggUJBeg

OMG....That was him. I remember saying, "What a Piece of Trash #44 is." Did anyone see him KICK at Kodi. F'N Garbage. Bye, Bye Fred.....Think any of that stemmed from Kodi being from Arkansas? Yeah, I think it had something to do with it. I'm glad we Shut those M***** F****** down, BOOM!!!!!!

OMG....That was him. I remember saying, "What a Piece of Trash #44 is." Did anyone see him KICK at Kodi. F'N Garbage. Bye, Bye Fred.....Think any of that stemmed from Kodi being from Arkansas? Yeah, I think it had something to do with it. I'm glad we Shut those M***** F****** down, BOOM!!!!!!

A lot of it had to do with Kodi being from Arkansas and heavy considering going there. The fans booed when Kodi came in the game. If you notice some of the players clapped and no one really confronted the guy about making a stupid play including the coaches.

I think its obvious Kodi made the smart decision.

A lot of it had to do with Kodi being from Arkansas and heavy considering going there. The fans booed when Kodi came in the game. If you notice some of the players clapped and no one really confronted the guy about making a stupid play including the coaches.

I remember this! I remember going from disgusted at the blatant personal foul to laughing about as hard as I ever will during a football game when little Freddie ran into Lee Ziemba and fell on his backside. It was really like something out of a slapstick comedy movie. :roflol:

I remember this! I remember going from disgusted at the blatant personal foul to laughing about as hard as I ever will during a football game when little Freddie ran into Lee Ziemba and fell on his backside. It was really like something out of a slapstick comedy movie. :roflol:

That is the best part. He is bouncing around like he made some great play, only to get the smack down from Ziemba. AUSOME!!

Archived