Robbery Suspect leaves Driver's Liscense

BZ770

http://www.al.com/news/press-register/inde....xml&coll=3

Robbery suspect leaves license

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Staff Report Authorities say a man who stole money Tuesday from a Grand Bay convenience store left behind some incriminating evidence — his drivers license.

Kenneth Lane Holliday gave a clerk at the Korner Quick Stop on Old Pascagoula Road his license in order to turn on the gasoline pump and get gasoline at about 8 p.m., Mobile County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Kate Johnson said in a news release. A few minutes later, he came back in the store with a handgun and demanded money from the clerk. He took the money, Johnson said, but left behind his Alabama drivers license.

Johnson said Holliday fled the store in an unidentified vehicle. He was last seen driving east on Old Pascagoula Road, she said.

Advertisement

Holliday is described as a 50-year-old white male, 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 170 pounds, with blue eyes and blond hair. He was wearing a red University of Alabama

T-shirt during the robbery. Johnson said the clerk was able to identify Holliday because he frequents the gas station and "is on a first-name basis with the clerk."

Anyone with information should call the Mobile County Sheriff's Office at 574-8633.

This is too priceless :)

I saw an episode of Cops one time where this redneck ass white guy was driving a stolen truck. He had been arrested for car theft before... But get this, he was wearing an Auburn basketball jersey. Crazy Aubies!

Uhhhh......Link? I guess $abban will be having a talk w/ the Mayor of Mobile......My bad, he only does that for his football players.

Leaving your drivers license is stupid.

Wearing a Bama T-shirt is smart--the perfect disguise: Add a mullet and no one could pick you out of a line-up of hundreds of other rednecks in Mobile County! :big:

So is this guy on scholorship or is he a walk on?

Ash, I'm throwing the flag on that story. No actual Auburn fan would wear an Auburn basketball shirt. Must have been a Bama fan trying to smear AU... Crazy Bammers!

Ash, I'm throwing the flag on that story. No actual Auburn fan would wear an Auburn basketball shirt. Must have been a Bama fan trying to smear AU... Crazy Bammers!

It’s Tony’s! If it does not link right to it, look for 627 on the left side, then the arrest at 7:40. Should be the third one in the block.

It’s Tony’s! If it does not link right to it, look for 627 on the left side, then the arrest at 7:40. Should be the third one in the block.

I've seen quite a few COPS episodes from Pierce County, WA, but I haven't seen this one. Did you see the episode and was it an acutal orange & blue Auburn University basketball jersey? You do realize that there is an Auburn, WA city -- right? FYI, the Auburn HS boys basketball team won their league championship last year: link

I've seen quite a few COPS episodes from Pierce County, WA, but I haven't seen this one. Did you see the episode and was it an acutal orange & blue Auburn University basketball jersey? You do realize that there is an Auburn, WA city -- right? FYI, the Auburn HS boys basketball team won their league championship last year: link

Well it was orange and blue

I'll see your orange and blue comment and raise you a "to catch a predator starring bama-man"? B)

Turds

You DOLT :poke:

That is from Auburn High School in Auburn WA, my sister lives 5 miles from there...

So is this guy on scholarship or is he a walk on?

Yeah...probably the "First Generation" scholarship. :poke:

Guest BoStillKnows

I wonder if Kenny was in the car with him. Maybe this Holliday guy is Kenny's new designated driver.

You DOLT :poke:

That is from Auburn High School in Auburn WA, my sister lives 5 miles from there...

So I'm a dolt because they use the same colors as AU? Hell I don't live in Washington state, how am I to know? I guess you can't expect to have fans all over... go sit on a tack.

So I'm a dolt because they use the same colors as AU? Hell I don't live in Washington state, how am I to know? I guess you can't expect to have fans all over... go sit on a tack.

No, you're a dolt because you failed to check out the facts. We all know bamzos don't care much for facts, but there should be limits....

I saw an episode of Cops one time where this redneck ass white guy was driving a stolen truck. He had been arrested for car theft before... But get this, he was wearing an Auburn basketball jersey. Crazy Aubies!

Just to be fair, i saw this too. it was a white AU basketball jersey believe it or not.

Auburn High in washington's colors are green and gold --- this one was definitely Auburn University, he may have been wearing it in support of AHS, however.

Just to be fair, i saw this too. it was a white AU basketball jersey believe it or not.

Auburn High in washington's colors are green and gold --- this one was definitely Auburn University, he may have been wearing it in support of AHS, however.

When did anyone ever wear an AU shirt in support of AHS?

Archived