Obama the hypocrite

Tigermike

Is this another example of Obama "whinny-ness"?

In an attempt to stifle commentary critical of his wife, Barack Obama has decided the best ploy is to go after John McCain:

"In a one-on-one interview with The Brody File, Barack Obama says he is deeply disappointed that John McCain has not spoken out against the attacks leveled against his wife.

Michelle Obama has come under criticism from some conservatives because of comments that they say suggest she's unpatriotic, not proud to be an American and outside the mainstream."

For Mr. Obama and all the others slow on the uptake - if you have a spouse who is out on the campaign trail making political statements on your behalf, just as Bill Clinton did for Hillary, then those comments are fair game. If you don't like that, then I'd suggest you advise your spouse to cool the rhetoric. Unless and until that happens, I, and I'm sure many others on the right, will discuss, analyze and yes *gasp* criticize what is said.

If Mr. Obama finds that be an unacceptable price to pay for her participation in the political process, then I suggest he seek another line of employment.

Thanks McQ

Just for the record.

"Senator McCain agrees with Senator Obama that spouses should not be an issue in this campaign, and he has stated that position frequently. Unfortunately, when the DNC was attacking Mrs. McCain, Senator Obama was not strong enough to stand up and speak out against the outrageous charges leveled at her by his party chair, Howard Dean. Obama's silence speaks volumes, and it's unfortunate that he would single out others for a standard he himself has failed to live up to." (Unfortunate but not unexpected and in fact normal operating procedure for dems and the left.)

Obama continues to show that he's not strong enough to be President of the United States. He's got alot to learn. Door opens, and many will enter. Get used to it, Obama.

Obama continues to show that he's not strong enough to be President of the United States. He's got alot to learn. Door opens, and many will enter. Get used to it, Obama.

Come on, this is politics as usual from both sides. It's hardly a referendum on his readiness to become President.

Oh yes it is.......

Your side talks about McCain and his age and how he's not "fit", and Obama can't stop talking about how his wife, who openly "opened" this can, cannot escape the media and the GOP. She needs to keep her mouth shut and let Obama run for President. It's just another example of a Obamachelle run like the Billary of 1992.

Oh yes it is.......

Your side talks about McCain and his age and how he's not "fit", and Obama can't stop talking about how his wife, who openly "opened" this can, cannot escape the media and the GOP. She needs to keep her mouth shut and let Obama run for President. It's just another example of a Obamachelle run like the Billary of 1992.

Ummm, yeaaaaah. Thats my point, this isn't new to a Presidential election. If I wanted to I could even spin it to say how much Obama cares about his wife - I won't but you could.

As I said, this hardly shows Obama isn't ready to be President. Maybe you could say that on some issue, but you mentioned this as an example which is laughable.

Btw, you use 1992 as 'another example'. Tell me again, who won the 1992 election????

Who cares who won it....it's the same as the examples the Obama camp made of Hillary and "Bill" this past primary season.

Obama isn't anything new and refreshing. Yes, his skin color may be, but he's the same ole politician he "claims" he's not.

I voted for Billary in 92' and learned my lesson.

I believe McCain is taking care of his wife and his business. That's what experienced responsible men do.

Folks like achmed expect to be treated differently. Why? Maybe because he is running on the "vote for me cause I'm different" platform that is held up by toothpicks. He is not strong enough to be president.

I think McCain has proved that he can persevere without whining about it. He has the scars to prove it. Achmed has no scars. He just has rhetoric...and that's starting to get old with many Americans looking for strength in their leaders. In the end, Americans will side with the man they feel will keep them safe. Achmed is not that man. So enjoy the polls and all of the rhetoric for now. The empty suit will spring a leak soon.

Obama continues to show that he's not strong enough to be President of the United States. He's got alot to learn.

:lol:

Please continue to enlighten us all with your infinite wisdom. :rolleyes:

I believe McCain is taking care of his wife and his business. That's what experienced responsible men do.

Folks like achmed expect to be treated differently. Why? Maybe because he is running on the "vote for me cause I'm different" platform that is held up by toothpicks. He is not strong enough to be president.

I think McCain has proved that he can persevere without whining about it. He has the scars to prove it. Achmed has no scars. He just has rhetoric...and that's starting to get old with many Americans looking for strength in their leaders. In the end, Americans will side with the man they feel will keep them safe. Achmed is not that man. So enjoy the polls and all of the rhetoric for now. The empty suit will spring a leak soon.

You mean McCain's wife's business is taking care of McCain.

oh so this is the same Obama that talked about McCain having a closed door fundraiser with Bush while at that point, Obama had a few closed door fundraisers himself??

Say it aint so.

why should McCain speak out about attacks he didn't make?

Has Obama spoke out about Howard Dean's remarks talking of Cindy McCain not releasing her tax records as another reason John McCain shouldn't be president?????

Archived