4* drops commitment from Ga. Tech

kt7185

4* DT John Drew from, Columbus (GA) Northside retracted his commitment from Ga. Tech, saying Atlanta was too big for him. I know we like to score players from Ga. especially close by in Columbus. Anyone know if we were interested in him before his commitment and if we are going to try and get in on his recruitment?

My kids are zoned Northside but I don't know who the coach is. It's a newer school and hasn't done much in terms of football, especially compared to Central, Shaw, etc in the area.

Does Rivals say he's looking at Duke now? If Atlanta is too big, not sure how he's going to like the Triangle.

According to Rivals and Scout, neither AU or Bammer had offered him. There is an article stating he is taking 2nd look at Duke.

Bammer only offers 5 * * * * * players. <_<

He is probably too tall for AU. :big:

Auburn is on his list...but, as of right now. I think that Auburn has a couple DTs that are higher on their board, that might change now...I'm not sure. I do love his offer list though....seriously. He's a 4* DT that's shaped like our former DT, "Stump". Plus, he's apparently smart as hell.

There are some here that can probably shine some light on this.

According to Rivals and Scout, neither AU or Bammer had offered him. There is an article stating he is taking 2nd look at Duke.

Bammer only offers 5 * * * * * players. <_<

He is probably too tall for AU. :big:

Yeah, plus his offer list has too many D1 teams on it. :no:

Archived