Just how bad is it at Georgia Tech?

SouthLink02

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/m4w/744950858.html

01010601030301040220080706a10f215a50b5cd587300e601.jpg

need girl to teach me how to kiss - 20 (altanta or marietta or cobb or anywhere)

** Edit: As seen on TV! FOX5 News Atlanta ** I'm a 20 yearold GA Tech student who has never kissed. I have been going out with a girl online for the last 5 years and she's finally coming down to see me on the 11th. She tells me it's a big turn-off if a guy doesn't know how to kiss, and she even dumped her last boyfriend because of this. I want to make a good first impression, but I've never kissed before! Please, I need a girl to practice kissing with, nothing else!! Just kissing lesson

Some have asked if I have terrible oral hygiene or something of that sort, so I included a picture of me showing my teeth!

Please help,

Never been kissed

:no:

Sad. I knew some girls-who weren't the hottest-in Atlanta (went to high school there) and they always loved going to hang out at Tech because they got alllll of the attention. Thank god I went to Auburn, though I know Athens would have been just as good.

Slink, a geek at :gt: aint news to me...

The story is funny in a pathetic sort of way.

I love how supportive his mother is, wishing he fulfils his needs w/o too much experience.

"My m-m-m-omma said girls are the devil".

How does this make his internet babe feel? Being that they exist together only online, I'm sure she has come across this.

I have been going out with a girl online for the last 5 years

Then he finished the quote by saying..."I met her while playing Worlds of Warcraft, and we have had textual relations ever since."

Southlink02, what the hell is your signature from???

I have been watching it and cracking up from the last 10 minutes.

Southlink02, what the hell is your signature from???

I have been watching it and cracking up from the last 10 minutes.

I dunno, I just found it off of Google

That is hilarious, what kind of social reject is he that not even the fat chick high school would make out with him. Textual relations, that is gold and if you use World of Warcraft as your dating service, you deserve to be made fun of.

Archived