Proposed George W. Bush monument makes ballot

Tiger Al

And yes, I understand the perjury part. Still, come on.

Still, Clinton got disbarred for his actions in his own state, and was stripped of being able to bring a case before the Supreme Court.

Those are very real consequences for very real crimes.

Get over it.

For the sake of accuracy, Clinton's law license was suspended for five years and he was fined $25,000 by the Arkansas bar. He was reinstated in 2006. He resigned from the Supreme Court bar. Serious consequences, nonetheless.

Yes yes yes, we know all that. Sue me of not including every last detail into his sentence.

Blame your party; the R's got petty first. The Clinton impeachment is to blame for a lot of the animosity in this country. Ever since then the country has become more and more polarized.

BS. Few dims realize that Clinton was impeached. Every time I mention it, they argue and say it never got that far. That's an argument I can't win. Ignorance is bliss, thus democrats are happy people.

Blame your party; the R's got petty first. The Clinton impeachment is to blame for a lot of the animosity in this country. Ever since then the country has become more and more polarized.

BS. Few dims realize that Clinton was impeached. Every time I mention it, they argue and say it never got that far. That's an argument I can't win. Ignorance is bliss, thus democrats are happy people.

Don't you think most people (erroneously) equate the word "impeachment" with being found guilty of a crime? Impeachment is a separate proceeding from a trial but I don't think most people realize this. So, while it's true that Clinton was impeached (indicted), he was subsequently acquitted by the Senate.

Don't you think most people (erroneously) equate the word "impeachment" with being found guilty of a crime? Impeachment is a separate proceeding from a trial but I don't think most people realize this. So, while it's true that Clinton was impeached (indicted), he was subsequently acquitted by the Senate.

I can't find Republicans who understand he was found "not guilty." ;)

I can't find Republicans who understand he was found "not guilty." ;)

I thought everyone knew that. So was OJ...

Archived