Brady Quinn

AU alum

I got this in the rumors section at foxsports.com

Remember last year, the pictures of Brady Quinn posted on here and the rumors that he was gay?

"Browns QB Brady Quinn Scrambles Over Gay Dating Scandal

NFL baller Brady Quinn wants to make one thing clear: He'll huddle up with sweaty, muscular men -- he just won't date 'em. No matter what a gay dating website is leading people to believe. A topless -- and really, really hot -- photo of the Cleveland Browns quarterback has been used to promote a dating website for months. The only problem -- nobody cleared it with Brady! A rep for the Cleveland Browns tells us Brady had no knowledge of the ad saying, "He was not involved in posting photos." Brady's lawyer has already taken action and has sent a cease and desist letter to the website today, demanding all photos of him be removed ASAP. "

People who steal perfectly good words with historic usage for their own agenda, should be sentenced to solitary confinement with a 1950s vintage dictionary.

And a sleazy web site that insinuates falsehoods while using said stolen property should be sued for a million gazillion euros.

Slink, you always have a sig to capture anyone's attention.............Did the driver survive?

*******NEVERMIND************** Saw the answer on another post.

A topless -- and really, really hot -- photo of the Cleveland Browns quarterback has been used to promote a dating website for months. The only problem -- nobody cleared it with Brady!

A rep for the Cleveland Browns tells us Brady had no knowledge of the ad saying, "He was not involved in posting photos."

Interesting.

:puke:

A topless -- and really, really hot -- photo of the Cleveland Browns quarterback has been used to promote a dating website for months. The only problem -- nobody cleared it with Brady!

A rep for the Cleveland Browns tells us Brady had no knowledge of the ad saying, "He was not involved in posting photos."

Interesting.

:puke:

M4M Crusing Online :puke:

Why are internet sports message boarders (who are mostly men) so obsessed with Brady Quinn's sexual orientation?

Why are internet sports message boarders (who are mostly men) so obsessed with Brady Quinn's sexual orientation?

I don't think I am obsessed

Just curious whether this story is true or not

If he was gay, I would consider that to be a significant story that I am sure ESPN would beat to death

Archived